Josh?!

ALEXIS POV;

It was night still but I woke up feeling as if Justin was here.I left Sarah in the flowers as I tried doing magic.Any magic.I didn't believe my aunt was a lier but nothing happened. Nothing has ever happened in my whole life that was magic but Nick.I prayed to the moon goddess.I tried to reach Justin but nothing worked.Nothing would ever work.I still needed to ask my mom was it true.Was she really a witch and a wolf.My mother killed my grandparents.My mother is a sweet women who dresses well ,never swears.How could she do something like that.The idea was crazy.I sat by the doors waiting.It felt like forever before I tried the powers theory again.I tried spider man hands.I tried saying imaginary words that sounded Latin.I had no idea what to do even if what aunt Beth said was true.I put my hands together with fingers touching fingers and let my stress flow though me.

"ouch".

I felt a shock from my fingers.Must have been friction of some kind.I put my fingers together again and let the stress go though me.Sparks start.I soon let all the stress from my life,the past month go though me like water rushing down a stream.It was bright like lightening and flung my hair up and made it frizzy.I laughed and started to play with the trick I learned.I made a ball of electromagnet currents with my hands.Then I stopped.I started to cry. This meant what aunt Beth was saying was true.I was part witch.I stood up stressed about talking to my mom,stressed about Justin taking me back,Stressed about Sarah and her well being.The list went on and on.I let it all flow though me at the door. It sounded like the crack of a whip and was as bright as white light sky's. I smiled as I saw the door slowly crack like fractured glass.I couldn't believe it,Sarah woke up and was beside me watching the door crack slowly.I let more stress out and that did it.The door went into glass dust.It was made of a form of metal.As it fell I saw a man and women running toward us.

A\N;

boom never expected that huh?!