Darkness....

JUSTINS POV

I come running into a huge beach house. He knew I was coming and wolfs were starting to attack me as I made my way through to where I smelled her faint smell. I was going to kill him. I hurt everyone who tried to stop me from getting to her. I slam the door open. Alexis is naked and there's claws digging into her with a mark. He marked her. The steam and anger I felt was over powering. He had her life in his claws. I stopped , I was getting madder by the second.
" I am going to kill you".

"That's not a good choice ,after all I'm holding your mate".
I look at Alexis weak and bare for him to see. I was in rage. He was holding her hostage after rapping her. We were in a stand still. He slowly dragged her weak body towards the door I came from. He made me go on the opposite side of the room. He was by the door and he could escape.
In this moment I felt frozen . I felt like someone had cast a spell and made each bone in my body break. My heart dropped. Everything was still but Alexis who fell to the ground. I couldn't stop the tears in that frozen moment. My anger wasted away as her eyes began to close. Soon the frozen part was over and he ran out the door. He had digged his claws in her side ,stabbing her. I fell to my knees and held her.
"No ,No! Stay awake baby come on". Her body starts to feel heavy and more weak. She was losing blood. I put pressure and grabbed her up in my arms. I started to run. I was expecting my body to fail me but my energy that had dispersed had return at full power. My love , my everything. This can't happen after fighting so hard for you. I can't lose you. I mind link Nick to get a doctor right now because she was losing so much blood. I felt the warm red blood on my skin under my shirt. I felt each super human foot hit the ground harder. Pushing the dirt under my feet. I was not fast enough. I had to go faster. I started to push my body to its limits even more. I could barely breath. I felt like I was going to collapse and with it die. I reached a car Nick had gotten. I got in the back and held her. She was trying to open her eyes.
"I ... I...".

"Don't talk ,save it for when you feel better okay". She looked so pale and my tears were running down my face. We came to a stop and I felt Alexis go limp. Her heart had stopped. I put her on the table and let the doctor help her.

"Tell me what to do!", I yelled. I couldn't just stand by watching her die. Mell came rushing down the stairs and told me to get out. I hadn't realized it but I was in a rage. I had broken a part of the table off. I run off into the woods and the river. I am going to kill him. He will never know pain the way I will show it too him.

ALEXIS POV

I feel cold. So cold. I hear noise and there's hands all over me. I love you Justin. I love you so much . I soon feel heavy and drift off into blackness.....

A/N;
Can they get her heart started? Or will this be the spark to win the war? Where is the baby? Find out soon. We are so close to the end.