Rescue Plan?

JUSTINS POV:

Its been a month and I keep worrying where and what has happened to my mate.I kept looking and threatening wolfs for clues but still there was nothing.Nick was going crazy as well,in fact I think he was little to crazy.He had destroyed his office in anger.He missed Mell so much the pain was over welling him.I don't think even if we find her well ever get him back.

MELLS POV:

My mate was off worry about his other mate and the strain in his eyes made me worry.I cared about him and thats why I had to go back.I knew where she was because after meeting Nick my sister wanted to go home to are brother.Nick still didn't know who he was or who I was really.I wanted it to stay that way.My sister told me how are brother was keeping them.That his mate was there and she was locked in my old room.I knew if I saved her it would mean betraying my brother the rouge king and also that Alexis would know my secret.I was willing to risk it so that Nick would smile again.It had been a while since I saw my brother,because last time I saw him he was casting me out with my sister.He accepted my sister back if only she left me.So I had to sneak into my old room and lie to guards and say that my brother accepted me back a long time ago.I hoped the ones on duty knew who I was.

A/N; 

I'm updating slow I know but thats only because school has been heavy.

Vote comment

Bla Bla Bla