Chapter 3:Drunk Daddy

I really dislike my mum right now. She has left me alone in a house with 4 teenage boys. It's 10:30 and I'm waiting for Stacy to get here. Stacy arrives in 15 minutes flat.
"Is he here?" She seems really worried
"Yes, he is."I know who she means
"Does he have our baby?"
"I don't know!" Now I'm annoyed.
"CALUM HOOD, TELL ME YOU HAVE IT!!!" She screams up the stairs and a very drowsy Calum looks down the stairs.
"Sup, baby" Calum is slurring. Before Stacy can reply I ask him if he's drunk.
"No, I'm drunk and I'm high" he suddenly giggles and Stacy runs up to him.
"Where is our baby?"
"Upstairs," Calum looks proud and I really want to know why. Stacy runs upstairs and I quickly follow, in Ashton's room I find the horror of 3 drunk teenage boys.
"I've found the baby!" Stacy pops out from behind the bed with Calum's backpack.
"Okay then, let's go" I start walking towards my room and Stacy follows.

We end up watching twilight and are commenting on how fit Edward looks with out a shirt on, until I hear a loud smash followed by a giggle. I realise Stacy is all ready leaving so I follow. We reach the bedroom and see a broken plate, a sleepy Ashton, a happy Michael, a cuddle crazy Calum and an innocent looking Luke. I head straight for the broken plate so none of the idiots cut themselves. I turn and see the ugly sight of Calum and Stacy cuddling. I cough and they break apart until Calum wants another cuddle. Stacy tells Calum to go to sleep, I do the same for Ashton and Michael. I leave Luke for now and try to fit three really tall boys onto one bed, not to mention the added Stacy. In the end we have Calum sleeping under Stacy who seems to be in pure heaven and Ashton cuddling Michael at the end of the bed. I completely forget about Luke until I walk back to my room and have him follow.
"Melly?"
"Yes Luke?"
"Can I stay with you tonight?"
"Why?" I'm feeling mean but I just really want a Luke cuddle wait...
"I like you and I need you."
I'm shocked but move up so he can get in. I roll over but Luke pulls me towards him and I fall asleep with his chin resting on my head, his arms round my waist and me listening to the steady flow of his breath.

I wake up to Luke squeezing me and by the way he is muttering I think he is having a bad dream. Me being me I take off my mean girl mask and turn over. I gasp and I see Luke's blond hair falling over his eyes, his nose screwed up in destress and his mouth frowning. I gently call his name and he suddenly opens his eyes with I notice are crystal blue and are filled with fear.
"Hey, you okay?"
"Ye. Mel we didn't erm..."
"No silly we didn't remember I have a boyfriend and you have girlfriend." I'm just staring into his eyes and I feel myself get lost in them until I feel him remove his arms from my waist.
"Ye, we do which is what makes this awkward." He scratches his neck and gets up. I sit up and feel cold and rejected. I feel my mean girl come back and as he walks away to get a drink I hear myself shout
"AS IF I WOULD DO ANYTHING WITH YOU. I HATE YOU. GO AND DO TAYLOR THAT SL*T!" I I take in what I just said and realise I've just insulted him big time but I know if I didn't then it would ruin my reputation and I would be back to square one. I guess I can't hate him though because he yells back " YE WELL AT LEAST SHE LOVES ME, NOT LIKD YOUR PLAYER!" and I can't help but feel my smile slip away because deep down I know that's true...

Hey guys how is everyone hope your liking and I just want to thank everyone who reads because it means a lot. This weeks shoutout goes to lukeismyidiot  because I'm in love with her " Twitter dms, kik, watt pad and iMessage" 5sos fanfic so please check out

Love you
Mia xxxxx❤️