Chapter 14: the gig

I straighten my hair and apply the last of my black eyeliner. My phone buzzes and I see Luke has text to say he's outside. I grab my leather jacket and wrap it around my injured arm. I wince as nearly collide with Milly.
"I don't think you should go." Milly gives me a sad look but I've got to go.
"Milly, I've got to support my boyfriend so I'm going." She gives me a sad smile and nods as I head out the door. I walk to the car and Luke gets out, he opens the passenger door and belts me in. I breath in his warm musky smell as he leans across me. He looks at me and kisses me, then he pulls away and gets in the car. I turn the radio on with my good arm and soon the car is filled with the best song ever!
Let it go,
Let it go,
Can't hold me back anymore.
Let it go,
Let it go,
Turn away and slam the door!
I sing at the top of my voice as Luke moans at me.
"Why do we have to listen to this?" I look at his pouty face and grin.
"Because you wove me." I go all mushy and give him my puppy dog eyes. He grins and puts his hand on my thigh
"Damn right I do." He gives my thigh a squeeze and then concentrates on driving. We arrive at a small music space and are greeted by the mostly happy band. Calum gives me a light hug and Michael tries to squeeze the life out of me.
"Michael watch her arm," I turn and see Calum telling Michael off. I laugh and we go inside. Ashton is already setting up so I go take a seat at the unopened bar and watch as they practice. A man walks in and by his clothing and aura I can tell he is the record producer. He has two other men with him one who is wearing a loose top and some black skinny jeans and the other is wearing an oversize sweater and some black skinny jeans. They are holding hands and seem in a completely different world. Is that what me and Luke are like? If so we are so cute. They introduce themselves as Harry and Louis, Harry goes with the record producer Simon and Louis sits with me.
"OMG I love you dress, is that from river island?" He is so gay and I feel like I could tell him anything I just love him.
"Yes it is and can I say your outfit is completely astounding." He blushes and giggles lightly.
"Thank you," Harry comes over and wraps his arms around Louis and covers his eyes.
"Harry, I know it's you my grizzly bear." Harry laughs and just nuzzles his head on Louis' shoulder.
"Louis, baby your such a typical gay." Louis blushes and giggles. I watch in awe of how open they are about themselves and it's like they have no worries at all. Then the gig starts and I watch my boyfriend completely change in front of me, he becomes so passionate and in love, I wonder if he looks at me like that?

Sorry it's late, been busy and stuff ❤️