Chapter 16: Heart Break

WARNING!!! TRIGGER !!!

6 of months since last chapter.
Mel's POV
Luke had been away on tour for nearly 4 months now and I was missing him terribly. I saw pictures of him with fans all the time and it made my heart ache for him. He has to "date" this obnoxious cow for publicity and here I am alone while the world thinks they are together. I've cried myself to sleep on numerous occasions because of it and I'm honestly depressed. I started drinking and self harming and it was all because of Arzaylea. I'd face timed Luke a couple of times but he was usually in a meeting, doing a meet and greet or he was just too tired. I was curled up on my couch crying my eyes out as usual. Milly was at work and the only other thing worth living for was in England, well except for...
"Walter!" I shout and in a couple of seconds Walter runs straight at me. I laugh and carry him to my bed. We cuddle and I cry into his soft grey fur and he whines and licks my tears away. I smile and get up, I grab my phone and call Luke. It rings for ages until his voice mail appears. I'm about to click end call when I hear my voice. I put the phone back to my ear and listen, it's a recording of me and Luke just before he left.
*Flash back*
"Luke I'll miss you!" I whine.
"Well then you can call me." He is wearing his cute grin and I smile.
"But what if you can't answer?" I'm just laying in Luke's arms as we lay on the grass in his garden.
"I know what to do then." He gets up and starts recording.
"Luke what are you..."
"Shhh." He silence me and begins to sing.
"Listen baby don't you cry,
Don't you think this is goodbye.
I am yours and you are mine,
Cause your my baby." Once he finishes he turns to me and before it ends it says,
"For the love of my life, Mel." I feel the tears run down face and I jump into his arms and say,
"Thank you..."
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
**
TRIGGER:
The voice mail ended. I end the call
and cry on the floor. I stay there for ages until I get up and head to the bathroom. I retrieve my blade and cut 4 times across my wrist to take away the pain of the last 4 months. I clean the floor and hide my blade when my phone buzzes on my bed. I have 13 new Facebook notifications, 4 Twitter ones, an Instagram and a message from Luke. I open all the other first because I'm dreading what he has sent me. I click the message app and it turns out he has sent me a picture. Of him. And Arzaylea. Kissing.
That's when my heart breaks in two...💔

Thx for reading like comment and share. ❤️ Mia