Chapter 13: The Morning After

I wake up and look up my head was resting on Luke's chest and his heavy breathing was soothing. I get up carefully so  I don't wake Luke up, I walk towards the kitchen. I look in in his cupboards and I find all the ingredients. As in mixing I feel somthing snake round my waist and I scream in surprise. I knock the bowl of mixture of the counter and I gasp as it tilts to spilt on the floor. I close my eyes and wait for the splash but it never comes, turns out Luke had caught it just in time and was placing it back on the counter.
"Careful we don't want what ever this is on the floor." He gestures to my goo and I mutter under my breath
"it's pancakes." Luke gasps and starts jumping up and down
"I want pancakes, please with chocolate and cream and more chocolate." I giggle and poke his tummy.
"Okay only for my Lukey pokey."He pokes my tummy back.
"Thank you smelly Melly." He use to call me that when we were little and he was angry but now it was a cute pet name, we'll sort of. I get back to making pancakes and finally I'm done. We eat our pancakes on the couch, I'm sat on Luke's knee with my back against he chest and I'm feeding him bits of pancake. We watch frozen and sing along,
Let it go,
Let it go,
Can't hold it back anymore,
Let it go,
Let it go,
Turn away and slam the door.
Suddenly we hear a loud knock on the door and when it's opened I hear Luke's panicked voice
"Hi Ashton, what's up?" I take the hint and run upstairs. I listen to the conversation and feel bad even though they are just talking about band stuff. I go to get dressed until I hear
"This is big we could really become famous." I'm so excited I squeal and no sooner had I my hands fly to my mouth. I don't think they heard but just in case I take refuge in Luke's room and when someone came in I ran into his wardrobe.
"Mel it's me, come out he's gone." I poke my head out and slowly walk out. I run up to Luke and jump into his arms.
"Congratulations baby your going to be famous." My arms are around his neck and my head is just resting on his shoulder.
"Well, we have to meet up with a record producer and then play for him but I'll have to work on some new songs is that okay?" I feel my heart drop because I won't be spending time with him but I know this means a lot so I nod my head.
"Of course it is" even though I'm trying my best Luke looks straight my mask but plays along. Luke drops me on his bed and i just lie there in his embrace just listening to his heart beat. Suddenly the door bell rings really loudly and considering it's the door bell we figured it's Michael so I run and get dressed. I climb out the window and down the wall flower hanger and then then I just knock on the door, again. Luke answers and grins.
"Hi Mel, what's up?" I smile.
"Nothing is ash here?" I'm just trying to sound casual but I completely forget last night.
"MELISSA HOW COULD YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" I'm feel my body shake as Luke holds Ashton back and Michael comes to stand in front of me. Aston breaks free of Luke and Calum and pushes Michael out the way. He picks me up
"HOW COULD YOU WHY DID YOU NOT CONE HOME AFTER RUNNING OFF WITH THE MYSTERY LAD!!!!" I'm so scared I'm paralysed that's all I can do before Ashton throws the on the floor and I feel a burning spread up my arm and I watch helplessly as Ashton storms past and drives away in his car. Next thing I'm rushed to hospital and turns out I've broken my wrist and I snapped the elbow joint...

Hi guys sorry it's late I'm not really focusing right now.

Bye
Miaxxxx🐛