Chapter 4: Is This On Right?

I've been in a proper mood today and I can't figure out why, but let's just say if I started walking down the corridor everyone would back to the lockers. I think it's because of this morning, well that and it's my time of the month. I walk into health class and see everyone sat with their partners. I walk and pull up a chair next to Luke. Sir is telling us how to correctly put a nappy on a baby when Luke leans in.
"Nice of you to show up." I freeze at the warm feeling of his breath on my skin and I like the tingling feeling I get, like butterflies in my stomach.
"Well, I couldn't let daddy do this on his own could I?" I shake off the feeling and turn to face him. He is staring straight at me and I like it.
"No, you couldn't leave me here darling." I see the smirk on his face.
"I know, but you owe me."
"Why?" He tries to hide his confusion but fails.
"I don't know now pay attention to this nappy crap." With that I watch as sir demonstrates.

We are now trying to do this our selves and its Luke's go. He keeps asking questions, but I'm on my phone.
"Is this the right way?"
"Yes" I'm now board.
"I don't think it is?"
"Well it is" now I'm annoyed
"Yes, I managed to get it fastened." I turn my phone off and look at our doll. It had its nappy inside out and on its head, so I just slowly picked it up and started undoing it seeing as there was no point in arguing.
"What are you doing to my hard work?" Luke is now practically shouting.
"Correcting it"
"But you said it was right"
"Yeah well people make mistakes"
"While on their phones anyway." I see his signature smirk and I pass him the doll.
"Dress her"
"Okay." I actually watch this time and he takes surprisingly good care of it.
"Congrats, you did it" I give him a smile.
"Thanks but it was because I've watched you do it." He goes red but I just pretend I didn't hear the last part.
"Your welcome,"
"But I just said..."
"Ye you said thanks, I heard you." I silence him and he realises what I mean. ''I broke up with Taylor.'' I stop and just stare "
Really?'' I dont know why but Im kinda glad and I give him a hug. I realise what I just did, but I don't pull away.
"Im sorry.'' I know that I mean it because Im still hugging him and I can feel him trying not to break down.
"Do you want to get out of here?'' I feel him nod so I let him go and we stand up. As we start walking towards the door I hear Sir ask where we are going.
"We are taking our baby to the doctors for her shots.'' Im so good at lying now its like my second language.
"Your baby miss Irwin is plastic." Sir seems ready to burst, so I play with the situation.
"But sir, you said if I called it plastic and didn't look after her then I fail and I don't want to fail." I give him my hahaha bitch smile and walk out. I walk towards my car when I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"I think we should go in my car." Luke looks embarrassed so I just agree.
"Sure, let me just get the changing bag and my cheerleading kit. I turn the corner as I hear Luke
"Mel don't..." Too late. I see him pressing her against the wall, his face against hers and her hands around his neck. He clearly hears the shout and turns around, he sees me and gives me the I'm sorry eyes but I just reject them. I realise the girl is Megan Fox and she just grabs his hand and pulls him away. I watch him disappear and when he has I let the tears fall. I make it to my car before I break down in sobs. I can feel my makeup dripping and I just curl up into a ball and cry...

Thx guys for reading hope you like so ... Josh cheated on her, I wonder what Luke is going to do. Well I know but you don't, muwahahah *evil laugh* this weeks shoutout goes to katnissmellark675 I love all of you thank you for reading

Love you lots
Mia xxxxx 👑