Chapter 6: hospital

Luke's POV
She just fell to the floor. My eyes shot down and I was already picking her up, that's when I saw she was struggling to breath. She was opening her mouth, trying to scream but no sound was coming out. I started shouting and telling Calum and Michael to get in my car. I pick her up and run to the car with her in my arms. I didn't know what was happening, I was just whispering to her and stroking her hair while Calum slammed through red lights and Michael had a hand on my shoulder. I could feel the tears falling as Calum parked and ran to open the door. All I remember is being lead to the hospital, the noisy sirens blaring, nurses pulling her away from me and finally me breaking down as she was wheeled away through the double doors, and I felt like she would never come back.

*****

We have been sat in the waiting room for four hours. I have been to the desk a million times to ask where she is , but all they do is tell me to wait. Michael has his arm around my shoulder and Calum is trying to get hold of parents to give news. Her parents are away in Hawaii and Ashton seems to have gone Awol so I'm on my own. I can feel as time drags on, it's laughing at me and telling me she isn't coming back. I want to cry and pour my heart out but since the boys are here I can't because they will put 2 and 2 together...

******

The hours are dragging on but the minuets fly by. It's 1am and we are the only people left. Michael is passed out on the chair and Calum is on his phone, I just want to say I'm sorry to her. I just want to hold her and apologise for everything I made her go through and it wasn't until this project I realised I... The doctor has just walked out and by the grim look on her face I can tell it's not good. Michael is wide awake and I feel like sleeping for a week. Calum some how knows it's bad news so he tells me to leave. I give him a surprised look but leave. It is so warm outside but I feel cold all over. I see Mikey come out to get me and he clearly has been crying, and as I walk in I'm embraced by Calum's arms. I mumble and request to be told the news, so Calum just sits me down and I see a tear escape down his cheek.
"She said to tell you she's sorry. She told me to tell 'the boyfriend' it's not good." Calum is trying really hard not to cry and I realise it's because we made her life hell before Josh and he now regrets it.
"Calum, what has happened?" My face pales over and I feel sick,
"She isn't... Dead is she?" I hear Michael sob because out of all of us he just ignored her.
"No, she's still alive but they said she is as good as dead..." I feel the emotions build up as Calum mutters the last words,
"She has cancer." That is when my entire body collapses and while my brain isn't functioning my legs seem to be running. I hear Calum tell me to stop but Michael tells me where she is, so I run.

I get to room 7C and my hand is layer on the door knob. I silence a sob as I open the door and she her lying in the huge bed like a broken doll. Next thing I know is the tears running down my face as I hear a very broken voice say hi.
"Hi Luke" her face is grey but she still tries.
"Don't talk, please." I walk to her side seeing as Ashton isn't here. She slowly nods her head and I just hear myself mutter the words,
"I love you" and after a minute silence I hear her whisper

" I love you too..." Then she entered to world of sleep and darkness. 

Hi guys, so sorry for the sad chapter. But it had to happen. Ashton is somewhere doing something you wouldn't expect but he won't come back for awhile. Calum is playing big brother and Michael is just a kitten. Not to mention Luke admitted his love and she returned it so... Read on. 
Oh and I might not be able to update for a while depends if the hotel has wifi but I will still write so if I can't update I will just update like 7 chapters when I get back seeing as I update every night. Any way bye guys xxx

Mia xxx😘