Epiloge: Ashton

For AwesomeSez sorry it's really late ❤️

Ashton's pov

I still can't believe luke jumped. I would have probably jumped to if it wasn't for my beautiful wife Bianca. I know why luke jumped and I'm glad he got to be with the girl he loved. It was 3am and I was sat holding the picture of us all silently crying, Bianca walked in and sat beside me. It was raining outside but I could still see her.
"Ash. I know it's hard but I think now is the time to tell you." I look at her face.
"Tell me what's babe?" I put the photograph down and hold her hands her blue eyes staring into mine.
"I know it's not ideal but ... I'm pregnant." My eyes fall down to her slightly bloated stomach.
"Really, since when?" She bites her lip and slightly smiles.
"Well, Luke and Mel are 3 months old and I wanted to tell you but I was afraid the stress would harm them." Tears swell to my eyes.
"Luke and Mel?" She nods her head and I place my hand on her stomach. I feel a light nudge and I kiss Bianca on the lips.

6 months later:

I rush up the stairs. Bianca is in labour, I grab the hospital bag as Dani helps her down the stairs. I run ahead and open the door, she gets in and I speed along.
"Babe. Slow. Slow down." I reduce the speed and hurry to the hospital.
5 hours later:
I'm waiting outside and I'm finally called in. Bianca is sat up smiling with two bundles in her arms. I pick up both bundles and stare into both their eyes. Luke has blond hair and blue eyes like Bianca and Mel has green eyes and Brown hair like me. Staring into their eyes I start.
"I love you both. Everything I have and ever will have is yours. I promise to protect and love you forever." I hand them back to Bianca and we sit like one big happy family.

7 years later:

"Luke, Mel?" I walk through the door.
"Daddy!" Both my beautiful children run up to me, I pick them up and kiss them.
"Daddy, will you tell us the story? Pwez" Mel bats her long eyelashes and I put them down.
"Of course I will." I sit down and they climb onto my knee, Bianca comes in from the kitchen and kneels on the floor. I start the story,

"This is the story of Luke hemmings and Mel Irwin..."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 16, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Brothers Bestfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें