Stream Confession - JJ

---

I was on my way home from the shops and I had picked up Nandos for the guys. They each got their favourite. I drove to the music coming from Cal's Spotify playlist.

Soon enough I was back at the sidemen house where I was currently staying. I let myself in and heading up stairs stopping at Josh's room first.

Apparently everyone in the house was streaming some cod. "Here you are Josh" I interrupted him and handed him his box of food. "You're a saint. Thank you." I could hear the other guys asking what was happening.

I went to Vik next and he said thank you for the food and I smiled back,
making my way to Simon's room. "Oh my god you're actually a legend." He said taking it from me. Last was JJ. Him and I have been dating for over three months now and his fans still didn't know. I came into his room and he didn't move, he had his headphones on. I set his food down and he turned to look at me.

"Thanks." He smiled widely and I sat on his spare chair off to the side.

"She's pretty, are you dating?" JJ read out from his stream chat.

He looked at me smiling expectantly.

I nodded, confirming that it was okay to tell them.

"Yes, we are." He smiled at me then went back to his game.

After their stream ended, JJ put his stuff away and came to me, hugging me close.

"I'm really glad we told them. Everyone that was in the stream seemed to take it really well." He said kissing my forehead.

"Me too." JJ cuddled into me, pulling me over to his bed and getting under the covers.

I crawled in after him, cuddling into his chest.

"I really don't say this enough, but I really enjoy your company. I think I love you, y/n." He admitted, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I love you too, JJ." I kissed him.

He pulled me as close as possible, hugging me in a way that I was comfortable enough and we fell asleep together.