Coachella Part 2 - Lachlan Imagine - Day 5

Title: Coachella
Pairing: Lachlan x Reader
Warnings: smut
Requested(?): yes, thank you!

---

I finished putting the new mugs up in the cupboard and turned around, satisfied with how the kitchen was coming along.

After Coachella, mine and Lachlan's relationship had blossomed. He was in the states for an entire month with his friend Preston in Texas, surprisingly in my hometown. We went out on dates and got to know each other better and it ended up turning into a full blown relationship quite quickly.

I had agreed to come to Australia to visit him for a month while also exploring the wonderful place that was the Gold Coast. After that month, I didn't want to leave. I wanted to make a permanent change in my life and I had applied for my work visa in Australia, under the terms that I was working for YouTube.

I waited for quite awhile, but I wasn't complaining since I got to spend more time with Lachlan. After being accepted I had called my friends up to tell them and they had graciously packed up my apartment for me and I had them send me my belongings.

"Lachlan?" I called into the hallway.

"Bedroom!" He called back. I walked down the hall and found him struggling to make our bed.

I let out a giggle and he turned to me with a smile on his face. "Need some help?" I asked him.

"If you will." I walked to the bed and did one side of the fitted sheet while he did the other. We tucked the bottom of the flat sheet in and spread the rest of it out, finally putting the duvet on and then putting the pillows on.

I stood back with him and admired our work. "We did an amazing job." Lachlan said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Teamwork makes the dream work baby." I said turning to face him.

"That was cheesy." He said with a big grin on his face.

"You love it anyways." I smiled back at him and leaned up on my tip toes, not quite reaching his face. He laughed a bit as he always does and lifted me by my thighs and kissed me softly.

He pulled away shortly after, muttering an "I love you Y/n." I broke out in a smile. Even though we had been together for over seven months now we had never spoken these words to each other.

"I love you too Lachlan." He smiled even wider and kissed me again. Thing got a bit more heated as he laid me down on the freshly made bed. This type of intimacy between us was something that had never been reached yet in our relationship.

"Lachlan, I'm ready." I said in a soft voice.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything."

"I'm positive. Let's just take it slow." He nodded and kissed me again.

His hands gently caressed my sides as they lifted my top ever so slowly. When that was removed I worked to take off his shirt. Though I had seen him shirtless many times before he always seemed to make me blush.

More clothes were discarded, and kisses were shared. "Condom?" I asked him. He stood up and left the room for a moment, returning with a condom.

He opened the package and put it on, lacing his fingers with mine and kissing me softly. He slowly pushed into me, and he kissed my jaw gently as he did.

"Lachlan, move." I said. He quickened his pace and I arched my back up to meet his body.

"I love you so much." He said, screwing his eyes shut in pleasure.

"I love you too." I let out a string of profanities as he continued to hit me with enough pleasure to make me moan his name loudly.

"I'm close." He whispered against my warm skin.

"Me too." I mumbled, kissing him passionately.

He thrusted harder and rubbed furious circles on my clit, causing me to reach my climax and scream his name.

He came just a minute after I did and he pulled out, disposing of the condom and laying beside me.

"God, that was-" I started.

"Perfect." He finished, catching his breath.

I rolled over to look at him, pushing his hair off of his forehead.

"Perfect." I repeated.

"I love you." He said once more.

"You're never going to get tired of saying that are you?" I asked with an amused smile on my face.

"Never." He said leaning in to kiss me.

"I love you too." I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead.

"Are we ever going to finish unpacking?" He asked.

"After I take a nap. Goodnight." I said causing him to laugh.

"Goodnight Y/n."