Upload - Simon Imagine

Title: Upload
Pairing: Simon x Reader
Requested(?): yes thank you
Warnings: smut

———
>>>Simon I'm so lost

I typed out the text and pressed send, hoping that my boyfriend - wherever he may be - would see it quickly. I gazed around the large room I was in, only spotting one familiar face, though he was quite busy chatting with some viewers. My phone lightly buzzed in my hand and I lifted it in excitement.

<<<I'm at the sidemen merch booth. There should be a directory somewhere in a main corridor. Check there?

My eyes scanned the hall for a directory and I must have looked lost, seeing as a tall lad came towards me with a friendly smile etched into his features.

"Lost?" He asked. He had a posh southern accent and I nodded.

"Very. Do you happen to know where the sidemen merch booth is?" He smiled and nodded.

"It's up these stairs and around the corner to the left. Hey, you're Simon's girlfriend aren't you?"

"I am yeah, and thank you so much for the directions." He nodded.

"Would you mind if we got a picture? My girlfriend loves you." My eyes lit up.

"No problem! I'd also love to give your girlfriend a video message if that's possible?"

"She'd love that!" We took a picture and I recorded a video message for his girlfriend. "Thank you so much." He said after I was done.

"And thank you for directions. I'll see you later!" I waved as I headed off to find my expectant boyfriend.

"Y/n!" Simon called my name and my head turned to meet him. This had been the first time since we arrived early this morning that we had seen each other. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. His white crest top complementing my burgundy one perfectly.

"I've missed you." He said softly, smiling and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, a habit of his.

"I missed you too." He grinned and peered around him before leaning in to give me a kiss.

"I wanted to make sure there weren't any little kids around. Don't want them to think we're sharing cooties." I let out a laugh and laid my head on his chest.

"I love it here but I'm so glad this day is almost over. I'm tired. And hungry." As if on cue my stomach grumbled and Simon chuckled.

"You just have about an hour to get through on your panel. I'll see you back at the main entrance then?" I nodded and gave him another kiss, his hand lightly squeezing my bum and making me giggle.

"Horny boy." I mumbled as I began to make my way to the panel.

———

"Dear god my feet hurt." I said once we had made it safely into our hotel room.

"Well good thing I'll be sweeping you off of them soon." Simon picked me up bridal style and tossed me onto the large bed. I laughed at his cheesy joke but soon became serious when he pulled his shirt off.

Raising an eyebrow, I smirked at him as he leaned over me.

"I've been missing you a lot lately." He put emphasis on the word 'missing' leading me to believe that he meant sexually.

"Oh yeah? Let me show you what you've been missing." I sat up and removed my top, revealing the lace bralette that adorned my chest. With that removed as well I let Simon lay down, sliding his sweats down and spotting his impressively hard penis bulging in his boxers.

"Someone's already a bit excited?" He flushed pink and smirked at me.

"Not my fault my girlfriend could be a damn model." I rolled my eyes and stood up, unbuttoning my jeans and shimmying them off, tossing them into the ever-growing pile of clothes on the floor. My underwear soon joined the pile, leaving me completely at Simon's mercy.

"You're a sight for sore eyes you know that?" He asked as he slid off his boxers. His hands found mine and he pulled my body flush to his and began to kiss me.

Simon was usually very gentle and loving with me, never wanting to do anything that could possibly hurt me. So when he suggested being a bit rougher, I was intrigued.

"Show me what you've got." I said in a seductive voice, capturing his gaze in mine and kissing him once more.

He grabbed my hips and held me in place, teasing my entrance with his tip. At this point I was aching for his touch. When he pushed into me it was one rough thrust. My back arched in pleasure as he still held my hips and repeatedly thrusted in and out.

"Faster...Simon" I breathed out. He complied willingly and he sucked hickies onto my neck and collar bones, his hands so tight they were sure to leave bruises. Though I didn't care.

I tugged my hands in his hair and pulled, causing a pleasure-filled groan to escape his swollen lips.

He repeated this action, hands running through my hair and pulling at it. I was a complete mess underneath him, wanting nothing more than for him to keep going forever.

"I'm close baby girl." He mumbled, kissing me again.

"Me too...daddy." The last word came out as more of a moan. The name was clearly well received as he sped up his pace and made me come undone with ease. He came just a minute later and we laid together trying to catch our breath.

"I love you so much." He pulled me tight against him and kissed my forehead.

"I love you more." This started our typical 'no I love you more' fight that always ended in us agreeing that we loved each other equally.

"Simon!" I exclaimed after I had walked into the bathroom. "I'm going to have a hell of a time covering these tomorrow!" I walked back into the main room to see him pulling on his boxers.

He held me at arms length, admiring his work.

"Hmm, or you could leave them?"

"And let the whole world know the unholy things we do behind closed doors? I don't think so." I pulled his shirt over my head and slipped on a clean pair of underwear.

"I'm tired as fuck." I said as I took my rightful side of the bed.

"Then go to bed sleepy." He brushed my hair from my eyes and pressed a kiss to my temple.

"Goodnight. I love you." I mumbled into my pillow.

"I love you too." He responded softly. "So much."