Barcelona - Simon Imagine

Title: Barcelona
Pairing: Simon x Reader
Requested: not really but yes. Chris Trash™
Warnings: smut af

---

Being a youtuber and traveling the world was one of the best things a girl could ever ask for. I had been to numerous different countries and have had the chance to meet so many amazing people. Being from America not many people there shared the same love for the beautiful game. So when I was presented with the opportunity to fly to Spain to play PES with other youtubers who loved football I was all for it.

I packed up my bag and hopped on my flight, wanting nothing more than to be there already.

Many hours later I had arrived at my hotel and had my camera ready to start my vlog.

"Hello everybody and welcome to a new vlog! I'm here in Barcelona getting ready to head to Camp Nou to play some PES." I added in a description of what else I would be doing as well as showing off the kit that was left in my room for me.

I packed the kit in my bag and took a look at the schedule. I was supposed to be meeting up with the other youtubers in about half an hour. Deciding to vlog the process I took my camera with me and headed out.

"Y/n! You're here, good, everyone else is already in there and getting ready to film." A tall man led me where I should be heading.

I walked into the room to be met with four boys staring at the girl who had just walked in.

"Hey." I said a tad but awkwardly.

They all instantly warmed up to me and bombarded me with questions.

"What's it like being a female FIFA youtuber?" One of the shorter boys asked.

"Wait wait wait, before I answer any of these questions I'd like to know all of your names, apart from Simon I don't remember your names, sorry." They laughed and introduced themselves.

"Okay, well Tobi, it's a bit crazy being one of the only female FIFA youtubers. I end up in situations like this quite a lot where I am the only girl at an event." They all then took turns asking questions before we set up the game.

It ended up being Simon and I on a team versus Chris and Manny, with Tobi being our 'moderator' of sorts.

"No!" I screamed as Chris scored a goal against us.

"I will beat your scummy team if it takes all evening!" He shouted back.

"Oi bringing in personal drama with my team only makes you look worse Chris!" The others were just laughing at our bickering.

The game ended with Simon and I winning 3-2.

"Simon's amazing skills are the only reason you won." Chris muttered.

"I'm sorry what was that? Sixth in the league I hear?" Chris shut his mouth and I gave a high five to Simon who had his hand out to me.

"So Y/n, are you as good on the pitch as you are in game?" Simon asked after we all changed into our kits and headed for the pitch.

"You'll have to see won't you?" I smirked and walked ahead of him to catch up with the other guys. I peeked around my shoulder to see him clearly checking me out. I winked in his direction and he blushed, adverting his eyes away from me.

We played a few 5 a side games with some of the Barcelona players and I desperately wanted to score myself a goal. I took the ball from Chris' pass and realized I had to get around Simon. He was on the other team and I was honestly quite intimidated by his skill.

I dribbled the ball towards him and did a few little skills to distract him before I was able to kick the ball right through his legs.

"Panna!" Tobi yelled and I ran through to kick the ball right past the goalkeeper and into the back of the net.