Coachella - Lachlan Imagine - Day 2

Title: Coachella
Pairing: Lachlan x Reader
Warnings: none
Requested(?): yes, thank you!
This would low key make a good short series so let me know if you want more parts to this!

---

Everyone knows that most yotubers end up going to Coachella at one point or another. It's a popular music festival in sunny California, what more could they ask for?

I've been a youtuber for well over three years. I started out in only the beauty community but slowly progressed into the gaming side of things as well. Me and a few friends had this trip planned and now it was finally time for it to commence.

We all got in a plane from our home in Texas and flew over to California to get a car to head to the festival.

"Are you excited?" One of my friends asked me as we neared the festival grounds.

"Am I? I'm practically going to explode." I said and she laughed.

Once we had arrived, we set up our tent and unpacked some of our things inside. I had decided to go and explore on my own for awhile. There were a few artists performing today, though none were ones I was particularly interested in.

I found a stand selling refreshments and bought myself a lemonade and perused the different booths and small buildings selling a plethora of items.

"Excuse me, are you Y/n?" I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"I am. And you're Lachlan. Right?" He smiled at me.

"Correct. How'd you know?"

"I've seen your YouTube videos." I said sipping my drink.

"Ah similar stories then. That's how I know you as well." I giggled a bit.

"I had assumed so. What brings you to Coachella?" I sparked a conversation with the cute blond.

"Quite a few different artists actually. DJ Khaled, Martin Garrix, Future, Skepta, Stormzy. Though I'm planning to see as many shows as I can." I nodded as we walked along.

"I'm here mainly for Lady Gaga, Lorde, Martin Garrix, and Tove Lo. But like you said I want to hit up everything really."

He nodded and we talked for a little longer about the different artists. "So I have a different question. Why did you get into gaming on YouTube?" I thought about it for a second. It was a question I got quite often really.

"Well, I think the main reason was I was bored with just beauty videos. I'm sure you can understand that just being pretty all the time is boring." He let out a laugh.

"What do you mean I can understand?" I felt myself blush.

"You're quite the handsome guy, I'm sure you have girls fawning over you all the time. Doesn't it get annoying?"

"I suppose it would. I just don't have girls all over me." He admitted.

"Now I find that very hard to believe. An extremely attractive guy like you that is most definitely over six foot not getting girls?"

"6'2" actually. And no. I just never show interest in them so they don't show interest in me."

"Fair enough. I swear tall boys are always so quick to tell you their height." He laughed and I couldn't help but feel captivated by the sound.

"Are you impressed?" He said in a joking tone.

"I must say overall, I'm quite impressed." This time he was the one to blush and I took notice of where we were.