Birthday Boy - Simon

---

Today was a very special day, it was my long term boyfriend, Simon's birthday. We were going back to his home town for a few days and we had just arrived. His mom greeted us warmly with kisses to the cheek and big hugs. His dad would be home later to do the same.

"Now I know you've got plans for the day, but don't worry about dinner it will be ready at around seven." His mom said.

"Perfect, we'll be here." I said.

Simon and I took our bags up to his old bedroom and I looked around his room. I'd been here many times, but I seem to find interest in Simon's old things each time.

"You were one weird teenager." I said looking at the labels from different CDs he had collected.

His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me towards his body.

"I was, you're right." He said laughing at them as well.

I removed his arms from my body and reached into my suitcase, pulling out the first parcel.

"Happy birthday!" I said handing it to him.

"I told you not to get me anything," he said blushing, but still smiling.

He opened it up to see a Fabric Leeds bracelet.

"Nah you didn't." He had been looking at this particular bracelet in the shops one day and I noticed it peaked his interest so I bought it for him.

It was one you had to clip on so he handed it to me to put it on his wrist.

"Thank you babe, it's really great." He kissed me tenderly.

"I'm glad you like it, now come along, we've got plenty to do today." I said taking his hand and pulling him along.

We got into his car, with me driving though, so I could take us where I needed to go.

I pulled up at an indoor pitch and I reached to the back of his car after we had parked.

I had placed another present back there, and I handed it to him and he gave me an "are you kidding?" Look.

"Open it." He did, and he gasped, I had gotten him a new pair of football boots, they were a black colour with gold on them as well.

I pulled the same pair in my size from the back seat and I changed my current shoes into them.

"I cannot wait to try these out." He said.

"Well cmon, I've got the pitch reserved." I said getting out, him following behind.

We signed in, and went to our spot on the pitch, with our ball and we started doing freestyling and trick shots.

"When did you become so good?" He asked coming close to me.

He kissed me softly.

"Mm, I learned from the best." I said smiling at him.

"Babes, it's getting to be round six thirty, we should probably head back to the house." He said.

"Yeah alright, let's go." I said.

He had his arm wrapped around me as we left and the lady at the desk said something to us.

"You two are cute, I wish you the best." She said.

"Thank you, you're so kind." I said and we left.

Simon drove the way back.

"Thank you for this, honestly. It was such a relaxing afternoon, I can't wait until later when we can just lay down and cuddle." He said glancing over at me to see my wide smile.