Saved - Simon Imagine

Title: Saved
Pairing: Simon x Reader
Warnings: none
Requested(?): yes, thank you!

---

The time was finally here for the Sidemen vs YouTube Allstars charity football match. All of the boys had put so much effort into the event and it really showed with the outcome. A sold out stadium, plenty of money raised for charity, and of course, an exciting football match as well.

The outcome of the match wasn't as anticipated, with a 2-0 loss to the Sidemen. Although everyone looked like they were having a good time to me and that's all that really matters. The final whistle had just been blown and I quickly made my way down to try and find my best friend - and Sidemen FC captain - Simon.

Tons of noise was being made as I began to make my way onto the pitch with some of the other family and friends. The pitch was unfortunately being invaded by the crowd and I was quite terrified to be honest. I felt a gentle tug on my arm as I was pulled straight into Simon's arms and quickly ushered off the pitch.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you by pulling you like that I just really didn't want you to get trampled on." Simon said rubbing my back gently as he continued to hold me tight.

"You're fine, and thank you." I hugged him back. "So, how did you enjoy the game?" I asked him. He pulled back and smiled at me.

"We lost but I'm kind of okay with it. I had fun." I returned the smile and followed him towards the changing rooms. He pulled me in with him despite my efforts in telling him I could wait outside.

"There's a lady in here so cover up any junk if it's out!" Simon called as he made his way to his pegs.

"Hi Y/n." Harry said resting his arm around my shoulder.

"Hello Harold." I ruffled his hair and waited for Simon to finish changing.

I talked with some of the other teammates before Simon told me he was ready and we headed out to the coach with everyone.

"So what are we doing now?" I asked him.

"We're heading back to the house and our hotel rooms and getting ready for a celebration dinner and probably drinks." Simon explained. I nodded and took out my phone, resting my legs over Simon's lap. He let his hand rest on my leg as he talked to Chris who was sitting across from him.

Things with Simon and I have always been this way. After growing up with each other and Simon starting his career on YouTube, I was always his right hand man, for lack of better terms. I helped him organize himself and even helped out with the Sidemen merch and events. He's always been my best friend, and vice versa - including JJ in this best friend circle of course.

"We have about an hour to get ready. Do you want to start now or leave it until the last minute?" Simon teased as we walked into his bedroom.

"Is that shade I hear Minter?" I inquired walking towards the tall silver haired boy.

"Maybe it is love." He jumped into his bed and I followed, playfully wrestling with him and pinning him down to the bed.

"You just got beat by a girl Simon." I said still holding him captive.

"Not the first time a girl has been on top of me." I let go of his hands and stood up.