Colored - Simon Imagine

Title: Colored
Pairing: Simon x Reader
Warnings: smut
Requested(?): no

---

>>> babe can you come over? I have to show you something

I read Simon's text and sighed, looking at the time. It was nearing two in the morning.

<<< Simon it's late can't it wait until morning?

>>> no I need you to see it now pleaseeeee

I sighed and got up, changing into a pair of track bottoms and throwing a hoodie on.

<<< I'll be there in fifteen

>>> thank you love

I took my car keys and phone, heading for the car park of my flat building. I drove the short drive to the sidemen house and used my key to get in. Simon and I have been dating for about nine months now so we both had spare keys to each other place.

I quietly walked up to Simon's room, not wanting to disturb the others who I hoped were sleeping.

I opened Simon's door to see him sat at his desk with his hoodie up above his head.

"Simon?" He turned around and looked at me with a smile on his face.

"I have a surprise for you." He stood up and walked towards me, taking his hoodie down and revealing his silver colored hair.

My hand flew to my mouth in shock as he tilted his head side to side. "You don't like it." He said in a dejected tone.

"No no, I love it..." I said walking up to him and running my hands through his hair. "It's so sexy." I said causing him to blush and let out a small giggle.

"You think so?" He asked.

"I really do." I left one hand in his hair and brought the other to his jaw, staring into his eyes.

"I love you." Simon dropped those three words and I let out a small gasp. "You don't have to say it back, I - I um..." He trailed off.

"Why are you so unsure about everything when it comes to me Simon? He sighed and pulled me into his chest, rubbing my back and playing with my hair.

"I'm just scared of losing you love."

"You won't lose me. As long as you still love me I won't stop loving you." He stopped rubbing my back and I felt his breath hitch in his throat.

"You love me?" I pulled back slightly to look at his face.

"I really do. I love you." A grin broke out on his face and he pulled me in for a kiss.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." I giggled as he pressed kisses to my face between every time he told me he loved me.

"You'll never get tired of that will you?"

"Never." He admitted.

"Now, I know you didn't just call me over at this time to show me your hair." I walked us back to the bed and allowed Simon to push me playfully onto the bed.

"You know me all too well." He kissed me and slipped his hand under my hoodie, allowing his cool fingers to remove my top and pressing his body flush against mine.

I tugged on his shirt and he sat up, pulling it off and tossing it aside. I let my hands roam his toned body while he kissed down my neck and to my breasts. He removed my bra and massaged my boob while he kissed me, causing a moan to escape my parted lips.

"Please," I begged him. I was arching my body up to meet his in a desperate attempt to cause some form of friction between the two of us. He gripped my hips and held me down.

"Be patient babes." He smirked and kissed down my neck, slowly edging himself closer to my vagina.

"Simon, please." He looked at me and my eyes were begging him for mercy.

"As you wish darling." He slid my bottoms off, along with my underwear. After he had ridden himself of the remainder of his clothing he grabbed a condom and put it on, kissing me quickly before easing into me. Simon was always so gentle and patient with me, wanting to make sure I was one hundred percent comfortable before he continued.

"Simon, don't be gentle." He looked at me with wide eyes and I could see a flicker in his eyes as he began to go quicker. He wasn't holding anything back as he thrusted into me and gripped my hips in a tight yet pleasurable way. I was sure I would have some sort of bruises later on but at that moment I didn't care.

My nails raked up and down his back as moans left both mine and his lips. "I'm close darling." He was breathing heavy and he had small beads of sweat on his forehead, perfectly adorning his new hair color.

"You're so good, baby." I knew that words of encouragement always made him push himself even further, and that was exactly what I wanted.

He brought his hand down to my clit and rubbed furious circles until I was basically melting under his touch. He came just as I did and he laid his head on my shoulder, pressing feather light kisses along my neck.

"Thank you for coming over." He traced shapes on my arm while we laid together.

"Thank you for that amazing orgasm." He laughed and nodded, appreciating the compliment.

"Shower?" He asked standing up to dispose of the condom.

"I don't have clean clothes with me." He walked over to his closet and pulled out a tshirt and opened a drawer, pulling out a pair of olive green lace panties.

"You had those?" I questioned.

"You accidentally left them here once and I washed them and put them in your drawer."

"I have a drawer?" I stood up to take a look and sure enough, there were a few pairs of my underwear, a sports bra, some tshirts and shorts, and some miscellaneous socks.

"You tend to forget your things a lot." I laughed and grabbed the clothes from him.

"Join me love?" I held out my hand and he took it, following me into the bathroom.

We set the water and got in and enjoyed the water for a few moments. I pulled Simon close and held him in my arms.

"I love you." I said for the millionth time tonight.

"I love you too."