Score - ChrisMD

Title: Score
Pairing: ChrisMD x Reader
Warnings: none
Requested(?): yes, thank you Han!

---

Today was a sunny day in Jersey and not much was going on. Chris and I had originally planned on staying in today but the weather seemed to have changed our minds.

Now, Chris drove us with the windows down to the fortress. No filming was being done today, we just wanted to kick the ball around and Chris was using this as an excuse to practice for the upcoming charity match.

"Gorgeous day today, isn't it?" I said as Chris parked and we stepped out of his car.

He hummed in response, closing his eyes and letting the rays of sunshine envelop him.

I grabbed a football and immediately put it down, getting used to the feeling and then having a little kick-about to warm myself up.

Chris grabbed himself a ball as well and the two of us just did our own thing for a bit, keeping small talk about what was happening with our mutual friends and just life in general.

"Would you mind going in goal? I want to practice penalties." Chris asked.

"God knows you need it." I joked and he smirked, laughing.

"Har har har very funny." He said placing the ball down as I prepared myself. I tried to make myself as big as possible, as you have to to be a goalkeeper.

Chris lined up his shot and made a quick run up. I watched the ball intently as it soared towards the goal. In an instant it was right at my face and I had no reaction time. The ball came in full contact with the side of my face and Chris mumbled a quick 'shit' and ran towards me.

I clutched my face where it was probably very red, and quite sore, not to mention.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you babe, are you alright?" Chris asked moving my hand and examining my face.

"I'm fine Chris, accidents happen." I said with a little giggle at how concerned he was.

"I feel so bad." He said leaning his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my torso.

"Don't feel bad, I'm fine. I promise." I reassured him.

"We should get you home and get some ice on it. Don't want a bruise forming do we?" I shook my head and followed him, collecting the footballs and taking them back to the car.

I watched Chris drive, taking in his features and noticing how his hands gripped the wheel.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Just thinking."

"About?" He turned to face me for a second before returning his eyes to the road.

"How good you look." A blush crept from his neck to his cheeks, a smile forming on his face.

We stayed silent for the remainder of the drive and once we entered his house he immediately found an ice pack and wrapped it in a little towel, gently pressing it to my face.

"Does it hurt?" He asked softly. The close proximity of our bodies made the breath slightly escape my body.

"It's not bad." He moved the ice pack and ever so gently kissed my cheek.

I held the ice pack, laying it down on the counter and returning the constant eye contact Chris was holding.

"You're gorgeous." He muttered, tucking a bit of my hair behind my ear.

"You're not so bad yourself, Christopher."

Chris leaned in slightly and brushed his lips against mine, smiling into the sweet kiss.

After we pulled back I let out a giggle.

"What's so funny?" He inquired.

"If I'd have known that in order to get you to kiss me you just had to hit me in the face first I would have gone to more filming sessions with you." He laughed and kissed me again, and again.

"Your kisses are addictive." He said.

"Likewise, Dixon."

Chris babied me for the rest of the day, making sure I had enough to eat and drink. Even when I wanted to get up and make tea he stopped me and made it for me.

"Chris you know you didn't injure my legs, right?"

"I know. I just want to butter you up before I pop the question."

"Question?" He bit his lip and sat beside me.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Why didn't you just say so? I'd love to." I leaned in and kissed him again.

"Perfect." He pulled me close and the two of us cuddled on the couch for the remainder of the evening.

I felt myself beginning to doze off and I heard Chris sigh in content. His lips pressed in a soft kiss to my forehead and he laid his head on mine.

"Goodnight Y/n." Was all I heard before drifting to sleep.