Runaway - Simon Imagine

Title: Runaway
Pairing: Simon x Reader
Requested(?): yes, thank you I love this request!
Warnings: smut smut smut

---

In celebration of the sidemen channel hitting two million, the boys wanted to go out. Nothing fancy, just a group of us going to a club for a night of drinks, dancing, and lots of fun.

"Simon should I wear a dress or jeans?" I asked the tall blond.

"Which dress?" He turned around from his wardrobe and saw me holding up my black dress with cutouts on the sides. He audibly gulped. "If you wear that I won't be able to keep my hands off of you."

"Then I guess I'm going with this dress." I smiled at him and grabbed everything I needed to get ready. I entered his bathroom, plugging in my curling wand and then putting the dress on, admiring how it adorned my body so well. I curled my hair, then did my makeup.

"Ready?" I asked walking back into Simon's room. He sat on his bed on his phone. His attention averted back to me and he smirked, standing up. He was dressed in a dark maroon tshirt and black jeans, with a silver cross necklace dangling around his neck.

"You look very, very handsome." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I was going to make a comment about how you looked but it's completely inappropriate."

"When has that ever stopped you before?"

"Fair point, you look incredibly fuckable in that dress."

"Yeah? Think I'll pick up any hot guys while I'm there?"

He let out a soft chuckle. "If I wasn't there, yes."

We met the others downstairs, everyone dressed and ready to head out for a night out.

We all piled into separate cars and no more than twenty minutes later we were flashing our ID's to the bouncer and being let into the club.

The energy was amazing, bass reverberating through my body as I entered. A familiar tune playing; party by Chris Brown.

"Vodka pineapple lemonade please." I said to the bartender. Simon ordered a vodka redbull and soon we had our drinks.

We sat around a table with our friends first, Josh ordering a round of celebratory shots.

"To The Sidemen!" He exclaimed holding his glass up. We all mimicked him, repeating the phrase and then downing the liquor.

"Let's dance babe." I said pulling Simon by his hand and onto the dance floor.

The two of us were quite sober, despite the shot and the drink we had already consumed. However, I was in a different kind of party mood.

I let my hips grind against Simon, and he grasped the bare skin where my dress was cut out.

"You're a fucking tease." He whispered harshly against my ear.

"You love me." I said back.

I continued to tease him, at one point even sneakily slipping my hand down the front of his pants, only just grazing over his semi hard penis.

Simon had seemed to have had enough. He grabbed my hand and led me to the door.

"Are you sober enough to drive?" I asked him.

"Oh definitely." He took out his keys and we got in the car.

Simon started the drive home, taking a different route than usual.

"Simon why did you go this way?" Suddenly he was pulling over to the side of a road that I did not recognize. We were the only car on the road.

He parked the car, turning it off and then leaning over the console to press a kiss to my lips.

"I've always wanted to fuck you in the back of my car." He mumbled against my lips. A gasp escaped my parted lips at his dirty words.

A sexy smirk overtook his face and he made his way to the backseat, me following after.

I straddled his lap, my dress riding up my thighs as his hands roughly pulled my dress over my bum. His hand grasped my ass, squeezing it in such a manner that caused me to moan into our kiss.

"Louder baby, we don't have to worry about being heard here."

I reached my hands down and began to unbuckle his pants, eager to get this show on the road. I helped him get his pants down his legs and he kicked his shoes off, removing his pants and socks. I then pulled his shirt over his head, his necklace falling back onto his bare chest.

"You're so hot." He said kissing down my neck and to the top of my dress. "This needs to come off." He reached behind me for the zipper and unzipped it, letting it fall off of my shoulders. "No bra? Naughty girl." He kissed my breasts and massaged them, causing my neck to fall back in pleasure.

I moved off of Simon to remove my dress, only to have Simon quickly grab my panties and pull them off.

"I can't wait any longer." I giggled and pressed my lips to his.

"Neither can I."

He slid his boxers off, letting his arousal free. I leaned forward and grabbed him in my hand, giving him a few pumps before taking him into my mouth.

"God baby girl." He ran his hand through my hair, guiding my head down as well.

I pulled off of him, causing him to whimper at the loss of contact.

"Condom?"

"Pants pocket."

"Did you plan on getting laid tonight?" I teased him.

"Who knows, maybe I would have met a pretty girl in the club." He joked causing me to laugh.

I handed him the foil package and he opened up and put the condom on.

We arranged ourselves in a position that was comfortable for us, and Simon positioned himself at my entrance.

"I'm not going to be gentle." He said softly.

"I don't want you to be." He nodded and pushed into me quickly, making my back arch up to his body in pleasure.

His pace was quick and I was letting loud moans escape my lips as he hit my g spot repeatedly.

"God I love you." He mumbled against my skin as he left love bites along my neck.

"I love you too." I said clutching onto his back.

"I'm close baby." He reached down and began to rub my clit intensifying the pleasure and building my orgasm to its peak.

I let out one final moan as I came and I soon felt Simon's thrusts getting uneven, signaling he was close as well. After he came he laid his head on my chest and we caught our breath together.

"Was car sex as amazing as you thought it would be?" I asked, rubbing circles on his skin.

"It was better." He kissed me softly.

"Let's go home yeah?" I asked.

"Sure thing babe." He kissed me again and we got ourselves dressed.

Simon let me drive us home and once we arrived, we noticed the rest of them were there as well.

"Did you guys leave early?" Vik asked us when we walked in.

"Yeah we wanted to go get something to eat." I said, quickly coming up with an excuse.

He nodded and Simon and I walked up to his room.

"Went out to eat yeah? Good one." Simon said grabbing me by the waist and tickling me.

"Simon! Stop!" I giggled and he picked me up, tossing me on his bed.

He hovered over me, pressing his lips to mine.

"I love you." I said grabbing his cheeks and pulling him in for another kiss.

"I love you too."