Mocked - ChrisMD

Title: Mocked
Pairing: ChrisMD x Reader
Warnings: smut
Requested(?): yes, thank you!

---

"Hello guys it's Chris here." Chris started out his video and I stood next to him.

"Today we're filming a girlfriend versus boyfriend football challenge video." I added to the intro. I frequented Chris' channel in his FIFA videos so his viewers were pretty used to seeing me. Though today we would be filming a very different type of video. A real life football video. Something I was quite scared of to be honest.

"You might think this is unfair seeing as I actually play football regularly but this girl right here can probably kick most guys' ass when it comes to football. Of course, not mine." He cockily added and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Bring it on Dixon." I said grabbing a football and tossing it towards Chris.

The first challenge was penalties, something Chris had been struggling with as of lately.

"Sure you can handle this babe?" I asked as I stayed in goal ready to stop the ball.

"Don't tease." He made his run up and I jumped towards the ball coming towards me, catching the ball.

I smirked at him before throwing it back towards him.

"Do you see what I mean?" He said to the camera.

He went again, scoring two out of five of his penalties. Now it was my turn. After a successful first shot, I made my next one and then missed, then made it again and missed my last two. This gave me a three out of five, making me beat Chris in the first one.

"Next we will be putting hoops in the top corners and attempting to make it in them." Chris explained and then the two of us went to set them up.

"Here babe," Chris lifted me by the waist so I could easily fasten the hoop to the goal.

He let me down and I gave him a quick kiss and he slapped my butt as I walked back towards the camera. "Behave yourself Christoph."

Chris had decided to go first yet again, so I stood off to the side watching him.

He made his run up and it soared straight into the top right hoop.

"Yes! Get in there!" He said causing me to giggle.

He cocked an eyebrow at me and I began to mock him.

"Ugh yes! Get in there!" When Chris said it it had an excited tone to it. However; when I said it, there was a hint of sexual meaning behind my tone.

Chris bit his lip and smirked at me. He walked towards the camera and pressed a few buttons before coming over to me and grabbing my hips.

"So you want to get all sexual on me while we film? I'm afraid we can't have that darling." His words were teasing but they were also laced with such lust, making me ache for his touch.

Chris pulled my body closer to his and I could feel his prominence against my hip.

"Let's go home then?" I suggested.

"I'm not going to make it home." He whispered before he began to kiss my neck.

"Car?"

"I'm thinking right here on the pitch love." I looked at him with wide eyes. Was he serious?

"Right in the open?" Chris grabbed my hand and led me behind the goal where we were hidden on one side by trees and partially on the other side by the goal.

"We won't be caught, trust me love." Chris took off his hoodie and laid it down on the ground for us.

He laid me down and began to strip me of my clothes. The thought of being caught was turning me on even more and I knew Chris felt the same.

"Does the fact that you're about to fuck me on a football pitch make you happy?" I asked Chris in a soft voice.

"I'm over the moon." He said with a little laugh.

Chris pulled his boxers down and he pumped himself a few times before he teased me with his tip. I let out a soft whimper and he pushed himself into me gently.

He used his arms to hold himself up on either side of me while his hips rocked against me at a rhythmic pace.

You could hear the sound of our bodies connecting and our ragged breaths over the breeze blowing past that was just chilling our skin.

Chris reached a hand down and began to rub my clit, only adding to the pleasure coursing through my body.

"Chris." I moaned his name to let him know I was close.

"Me too." He said. His thrusts had begun to slow down and become sloppier.

My orgasm washed over my body as I relaxed against the ground, allowing myself to catch my breath as Chris hit his orgasm and rode it out as well.

He rested his head on my chest and then laughed.

"We just had sex on a football pitch."

"We did." We laughed together and Chris leaned in to press a soft kiss to my lips.

The two of us redressed ourselves and grabbed up all of the equipment and packed it away in the car.

Chris got into the drivers side and I claimed my spot in the passengers seat.

"You look really good." I commented as Chris tried to fix his hair while looking in the rearview mirror.

"Do I? I'm pretty sure I look like I just had someone's hands messing up my hair." He said sarcastically.

I leaned over and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"I love you, even if you are a sarcastic twat." I said wth a smile on my face.

Chris stopped fixing his hair and looked over to me, grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on the back of it.

"I love you too. Even if you drive me absolutely insane."