Sydney - Lachlan Imagine

"Lachlan do you have your toiletry bag packed?" I called into the bedroom from our en suite bathroom.

"Yes mother, I have everything I need." He walked in and stood in the door frame watching me pack all of my skin care items. "Is that all necessary?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm shocked you even asked me that." He shook his head with a smile on his face. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his torso, leaning my chin on his chest and looking up at him. "I'm glad we're taking this weekend away together." I said softly, leaning up to press a kiss to his jaw.

"I am too. Let's head out?" I nodded and stepped up on my tip toes to give him a kiss.

When we got downstairs Lachlan tossed me his keys so I could start loading the trunk while he grabbed our road snacks and drinks. Him and I were driving down to Sydney to stay in a hotel and treat ourselves to some shopping.

I shut the trunk after putting the last suitcase in and Lachlan came out of the house, double checking that the door had been locked behind him.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and got into the passenger seat. It was just starting to get dark outside and we had decided that driving at night and then sleeping until morning at the hotel was the best thing to do.

Lachlan began to drive us and I made myself comfortable in my seat. I plugged my phone in and pressed shuffle on my playlist. The first song that came on was Foreign by Trey Songz.

I giggled at the song, remembering the time Lachlan and I related this song to us. I'm from America and he's Australian so the line 'American you know I had to cop that foreign' was quite funny to us.

My eyes gazed over to Lachlan who was deep in focus on his driving. He had his right hand on the wheel and his hair was slightly messy. His jaw was clenched a bit and the white top and YouTube gaming jacket he was wearing made him look quite fit.

I traced his jaw with my finger and he glanced over at me, flashing me a small smile. He grabbed my hand in his free one and I rested our intertwined hands on his thigh.

I let my hand travel around his thigh, gently rubbing it until I moved my hand up towards his crotch.

"Love, please." He said taking my hand and putting it back down on his leg.

I smirked a little before moving my hand back up and palming him over his track bottoms. He groaned and I leaned over and kissed his neck, careful not to move his head so he was still able to drive.

"Y/n you're driving me insane." He let out a soft moan as I kissed his neck and sucked a little, leaving a small hickey.

"That's the point babe." I slipped my hand into his trackies and boxers, grabbing him in my hand and pulling his semi hard erection free from his pants.

Leaning over the console, I licked the tip of his penis and his hips bucked up to meet my lips.

"Settle down love." I took him into my mouth and went to work pleasuring him. He was letting out soft moans and my name slipped past his lips numerous times. He had one hand driving and the other in my hair guiding me.

"If you don't want me to cum right now you're going to have to stop." I obeyed his wishes and sat back up, staring at him.

"How far are we?"

"Only about ten minutes." He responded, calming himself down a bit and pulling his trousers back up to cover himself.

"I don't know how much longer I can wait." I said closing my legs together desperate for some form of friction.

"You can wait for me babe."

"Can I?" I asked him, letting him glance over to see me running my hand down my body.

"You're going to kill me." He said reaching over and grabbing my thigh. He slid his hand up and over my vagina, rubbing me through the soft material of my shorts. In no time at all we had pulled up to the hotel and parked, scrambling to get all of our belongings and get checked in.

Lachlan and I checked into the hotel in a hurried fashion, causing the receptionist to look at us with a funny look on her face. After we were given the key we casually walked to the elevator, trying to act normal.

When we opened our hotel room door, the whole mood did a complete 180.

Lachlan grabbed my hips and lifted me so I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck. He kissed me quickly and roughly, teeth clashing and tongues moving together.

"You teased the hell out of me darling, I think I deserve to tease you a bit." He laid me down on the bed and wasted no time pulling my shorts and underwear down my body. "You're all mine." He sat at the end of the bed and kissed up my thigh before pressing a kiss to my core. His tongue flicked and flattened against me in such a rhythm that caused me to grip onto his hair and moan his name loud enough that I was sure all of Sydney would hear me.

Just as I was about to cum he pulled away, pressing kisses up my body and to my lips. "What the hell Lachlan."

"It's all part of the game love." I decided that I would play along with his game as well.

I took off my shirt and bra, tossing them to the side and immediately touching my own breasts. This was something I knew Lachlan enjoyed watching, me getting off by myself. My hand trailed down my body and to my clit, where I rubbed slow circles and grinded against myself.

"Fuck baby, you know how much I love that." I smirked at him and my gaze averted to his prominent arousal that was almost bulging out of his bottoms. I grabbed the waist band of his pants and pulled them down, removing his boxers as well. He tossed his shirt over his shoulder and onto the floor before grabbing my thighs and placing one on each side of his waist.

"Ride me love." I grabbed his erection and slid it against myself before inserting it inside of me. We both let out moans as our bodies collided together.

"I love you so much." He said kissing my collar bones and leaving love bites. I kissed his neck and up to his ear, lightly biting and hearing an audible moan leave his body.

"I love you too." I mumbled against his skin.

"Fuck, I'm close." He said flipping us over and thrusting hard causing me to grip the sheets and scream his name out.

After I came I laid there breathing heavy as Lachlan came as well. He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my cheek.

"That was well worth the teasing." He smiled against me and I giggled.

"We'll have to leave the house more often if all car rides are going to be that entertaining." He laughed and kissed me.

"Entertaining and tiring." He yawned and I yawned just after him.

"Fuck yawns are contagious." I laughed and he did as well.

"Let's get cleaned up." He suggested getting up and heading to the shower. He peeked around the corner at me. "Or we could go for round two in the shower?" He proposed.

"I'll meet you there." I jumped up and followed him into the bathroom.