Hallway Talk - WillNE

This is also posted to my tumblr! Feel free to follow me there :) wroetominter

Title: Hallway Talk
Pairing: Will x Reader
Requested(?): yes! Thank you :)
Warnings: flufffffff

———
The air was cool in London as fall approached. I had just finished my workout for the day and after the sweat had dried from my body, I was quite chilled. I dug around in my duffle while waiting for the traffic to pass so I could cross the road, my cold fingers coming across the warm material of a hoodie. I pulled it out instantly, smiling as I realized that I had taken this from Will one of the last times I was around his place. I pulled it on and made a small sound of content.
I continued the short walk back to my flat building and entered, being greeted by the man at the front desk as per usual. The elevator ride was short, the tenth floor being one of the lower ones in the building - surprisingly.
When I approached my door I realized I didn't have my keys on me, sighing I knocked on the door. Hoping for an answer from either of my flatmates, Alex or George, but to no avail. I could hear them rioting, probably over a game and decided to have a quick try at gaining their attention through shouting.
"Let me in you twats!" There was now shuffling behind the door and it was unlocked and opened by Will.
"Well hello there love" his Geordie accent rang and I smiled at him.
"Thank you for letting me into my own flat." He chucked and pulled me in for a hug.
"Hey! Is that my hoodie you're wearing there?" I shook my head innocently.
"I have no idea what you're talking about." I walked to my bedroom, hearing his footsteps follow me. He grabbed the pocket of the hoodie and spun me around, holding me in place by the soft material of the top.
"It looks better on you anyways." He whispered, leaning his face towards mine.
I couldn't take the anticipation any longer so I leaned my head up to meet his in a soft kiss.
"Woah woah woah woah! Not in the hallway you horny dogs!" Alex called, covering his eyes and turning around. "Are you two done snogging each other's faces off?"
"Yes yes we've stopped, no thanks to you." Will said pulling back from me and making me pout silently from lack of contact.
"Cockblock." I muttered under my breath.
"What's that? Are you telling me you wanted that? Disgusting! George! You need to hear this one!" He turned to walk away.
"Good, don't bother us for awhile." I said grabbing Will's hand and causing an intrigued look to appear on his face. I pulled him into my room and placed my hand on the front of his pants. "Now, where were we?"