Road Trip - Stephen Tries

"Ste if you don't eat some regular food you're going to get so sick." I said kicking my feet up on the dash.
     "Y/n, baby, this is a road trip. You don't eat anything but beef jerky on a road trip."
     I shrugged and leaned back, trying to get a bit of sleep.
     "Y/n, you've been sleeping for an hour already! Stay up! I can't stand another minute alone talking to Stephen." Will complained. I laughed and sat up straight, turning to face him.
     Will, Stephen, and I were currently driving up to Manchester for the weekend. I crawled into the backseat with Stephen and leaned myself into him. It was getting to be dark out and I was feeling rather snuggly.
"That was not an invitation to get disgusting on me." Will said rolling his eyes.
"When we get to the hotel we can all cuddle together don't worry babes." We all had a rather special relationship. Meaning Stephen and Will were practically dating so I had to share my actual boyfriend. Rather annoying to be fair.
"You're warm." I said wrapping my arms around Stephen's waist. He smiled and hugged me back. Him and I had been dating officially for about ten months now. Some of my best memories in England have been with him.
     "Can these fuckheads learn how to drive. I swear I'm going to kill someone." I laughed and looked at Will trying to frantically pass the car beside us.
     "Hey Will, how far away are we?" I knew this would piss him off even more.
     "I will pull over and stab the life out of you. Like twenty minutes though." I looked up to find Stephen on his phone.
     "Is my love not enough for you?" I said softly, trying to annoy him into putting his phone away. He ignored me and continued scrolling. "This is why I was sleeping. I hate you both."
     Stephen leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips, making me smile in content and lay my bead back on his chest.
     When we finally arrived at the hotel we parked and got our bags from the boot.
     "Y/n next time could you pack a little lighter?" I had a suitcase and a duffel bag with me.
     "How am I supposed to bring all of the things I need to survive if you try and confine me to one bag?"
Will rolled his eyes and grudgingly took my suitcase and rolled it behind him. I closed the boot and followed the boys to the hotel. We had reserved a room with two queen sized beds, knowing that we'd all end up in the same room for most of the time anyways.
"This room is adorable I love it." I flopped down on the bed and claimed the left side.
     "Y/n..." Stephen started, laying down on the opposite side of the bed. He sounded like a small child when he spoke.
     "Yeah babe?" I sat up and rested my head on my hands looking at him.
     "I have a stomach ache." He complained, putting his hand on his stomach. I gave him a small smile and crawled up to where he was laying, cuddling into him and laying my hand on his stomach, slowly making small circles to hopefully calm some of the pain.
     "You two are sickening." Will said coming out of the bathroom.
     "Feel free to join us mate." Stephen said, yawning shortly after. Will shrugged and then accepted the offer, crawling into our bed and making himself comfortable. I felt myself drifting to sleep as Stephen and Will had a short conversation.
     "I'm so glad you found her Stephen. She's really good for you." Will said.
     "She is. Can I tell you something?"
     "Sure."
     "I'm in love with her." I felt my cheeks expand in a smile that they hopefully wouldn't notice. 
     "Have you told her?"
     "No, but I want to. I just don't know how to bring it up." I took this as a cue to lift my head a bit.
     "I love you too." I said quietly, scaring the two of them a bit.
     "You cheeky little shit!" We all laughed together and I laid my head on his chest.
     "Will when are you getting a girlfriend this is a bit sad." I said as he cuddled closer to Stephen and I.
     "When pigs fly love."