Attention - Lachlan

---

Being in a relationship with someone from Australia was hard enough, we had such a long distance to go if we wanted to visit one another. I finally decided that after I graduated university I would move down to Australia with him.

No that the time has come, we're on a practically 24 hour flight and I cannot sleep to save my life.

The entire plane, including Lachlan, are asleep. I know that I can't make it through this long flight without some company.

About an hour ago I tried to wake Lachlan but he just kind of shrugged me off saying that he was tired.

I decided to take a different approach and I draped a blanket over us. I reached my hand over and placed it on his thigh, making sure that no one was looking around.

I began to massage his package, feeling him hardening at the contact.

He woke up, confused and he looked to me for explanation.

"You weren't paying me any attention." I said, continuing where I left off.

He tried not to moan, I could tell in his face that I was doing a good job.

"Fuck, I'm going to destroy you when we get home." He whispered into my ear.

I reached my hand up into the waistband of his sweats, trailing my hand first outside his boxers, then slipping my slightly cold hand into them as well.

I gave him a hand job, watching his face contort in pleasure and also in agony of not being able to moan or make any noise for that matter.

He told me to stop, not want it to cum in his trousers, so I did.

I leaned over and kissed him, letting my lips linger for a bit longer.

---

When we finally arrived back home from the long journey, we had time before the moving truck that was carrying my shipments came.

Lachlan grabbed my hand, dragging me up to his room, immediately taking his shirt off and grabbing me, kissing me passionately.

"You teased me so much on that damn plane." He mumbled against my lips.

"I know I did." I smirked, reaching down to feel his hard on.

He reached under my shirt and unclasped my bra, I stepped back, taking off my shirt and bra.

He grabbed my waist, laying me down on the bed, taking his sweats off, mine following soon after.

We were clad only in our underwear, making out on the bed. I felt him pressing against me and I began to shimmy my panties off.

He took his boxers off, letting his erect penis out.

"Did you get bigger?" I asked him, staring at his length.

"For fucks sake no, cmon." He said laughing a bit.

I laid down, allowing him all access, and he put on a condom.

He entered me swiftly, causing my back to arch in pleasure.

He knows exactly where I like to be touched and kissed, just like I do for him. He held my waist tightly and thrusted into me, his eyes screwed shut in pleasure.

I began to kiss on his neck and collar bones, sure to leave a mark that I would end up covering with makeup for him to record.

"I'm about ready babe." I said, alerting him that I was close.

He nodded, giving a few more deep thrusts, using one hand to rub circles on my clit, adding further pleasure.

We both came, him pulling out, disposing of the condom and laying back beside me.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." He said, caressing my cheek. My cheeks flushed red, I love getting compliments from him. He's always so genuine.

"You're so handsome. Especially when your eyes look this soft and your hair is down." I said running my fingers through his hair.

"Let's take a nap." I suggested, after we got redressed in some clean pajamas.

He held his arms open for me to get into them. He draped the comforter over us and we fell asleep to the sound of each other's heartbeat.