Chapter 12

000000000000000000000000

                                    So I thought… what the hec, throw in another pic of Aura -->

                                                                                    00000000000000000000000000000000000

Chapter 12

We were frantically running around the bedroom half naked; me in Tristan’s shirt and Tristan naked except for the apron tied around his waist. I actually took a moment and paused…

Why the hell is he naked and in an apron?? Why didn’t I notice that before now???

An unexpected snort escaped my mouth as he bent down to look for his pants under the bed and gave me a not so modest view of his rear end. I covered my mouth, attempting to push back the laugh as he got up and eyed me suspiciously. He only then realized what I saw and narrowed his eyes at me warningly. My grin widened as I eyed the digital camera that was right next to me on the night-stand.

“You wouldn’t dare…” he said with a panicked edge to his voice.

“Yes I would…” I said as I nodded slowly, still grinning widely at him.

We stared at each other cow-boy style for a long split second before I quickly snatched up the camera as he dived for the other side of the bed.

Unfortunately for him, my ninja skills were too quick for him and caught a good picture of him still in the air!

I looked at the picture on the screen and started dying with laughter! He groaned from the other side of the room as he got up; defeated, as he found his pants on the way and slipping them on.

I tried to show him the picture, still laughing hysterically and he slapped my hand away as he walked passed; muttering to himself about how it better not hit the internet, which sent me into another fit of laughter! He is so Emo!

He picked up his shoes and glared at me. I immediately stopped laughing but I couldn’t get rid of the smile so I covered it while I looked at him innocently.

The sound of little voices somewhere in the house shocked the smile off of my face.

How did I forget that we were getting ready to go meet Tristan’s Mom and the twins as we had let them in the front gate and ran to get dressed a few moments ago?!!

I looked down my body. I was still dressed in only Tristan’s shirt. Still shocked I looked up at Tristan for help. I had come here only in my wedding dress!! I couldn’t exactly just throw that on and go meet them, trail and all!! What the hell am I supposed to wear??

He chuckled at me in revenge as he smirked and crossed his legs leisurely, making a point to show me he was not about to help me, knowing that he had the power between us now.

I shot him the “Really?! You’re gonna do that NOW?!” look. He can’t be serious!! A lot was at stake here!!

He sighed, seemingly leaving the revenge for a later time as he got up and walked to his walk in closet. He came back with a white cotton sundress with emerald butterflies decorating the modestly low bust-line and bottom rim of the dress.

I eyed it, surveying its make; I can’t help doing that with every piece of clothing. It was definitely hand-made, judging from the glitch free stitch in the cotton and the precise figure-cut around the flowing of the waist-line. I figured it wasn’t custom-made though- I mean who would get a custom made sundress?- but it was definitely excellent quality so it was either designer… maybe Peruvian Connection, or some sort of vintage-y store as that kind of work was publically extinct considering the many fashion seasons since sundresses were essential to women. In other words, it was a really good yet simple dress, but what was now bothering me was one simple question…