Chapter 15

000000000000000000000000

                        Hey guys! Shorter update! But will be back tomorrow with a new chapter. Also I’m giving you a SEVERE WARNING!!! STRONG LANGUAGE IS USED TOWARDS THE END OF THE CHAPTER! Don’t say I didn’t warn you. One more thing! One more thing, next chapter you finally get to see a pic of Morgan! I can’t wait! Love u all and enjoy!     COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!

                                                            0000000000000000000000000000000000000000                           

Chapter 15

“Aura…”

“Hi Andi, you got what I need?”

“Aura I don’t think its wise—”

“—Andi I get that you are concerned, but please, let me do this my way… I need to do this brother, please…”

Andi sighed in defeat as he listened to his little sister’s desperate plea. He knew that what they were doing could cost him his badge but this was his baby sister, the sister he grew up without; he had to make up for all those years, he had to give her at least this.

“Fine. Meet me at the park near the Bas estate in 20 minutes.”

He heard her let out a breath of relief before hanging up. He hoped Aura knew what she was doing…

                                                ***

I snuck out of the ensuite bedroom I shared with Tristan in the massive Bas estate. He was sleeping soundly in our bed, oblivious to the missing body next to him. I felt bad that I had his coffee drugged earlier that night with sleeping pills. I needed him out of my way for this but more so I needed him to rest, he had hardly slept a wink for the past few days trying to be strong for everybody else.

The women and I came to a decision that it was best we lace his coffee. We knew it wasn’t right but it was our only option. After we received the information from Andi two days ago about how deep in shit we actually are, Tristan had become dangerously worse than I had been when it all started. We had swapped roles; I knew now what I put him and everybody else through. It was even more difficult tonight as the gloom in the house got darker at the reminder of the dreaded court hearing, which was scheduled for tomorrow morning. We all knew what the tragic outcome was going to be if Morgan didn’t keep her end of the bargain… We had no hope that she would. Either way Tristan needed sleep and we gave it to him.

The other women, being my mother, Mrs. Bas and Chelsea, however didn’t know of my other reason to drug him tonight…

It had to stay between my brother and I. I had made sure of it when I formulated the strategy the night the dove came to me. All I knew was that I had to get Gideon back and it all came to me.

I took one last glance at Tristan’s peaceful face and silently closed the door and carried on my way out. Creeping through the large house I kept to the walls and shadows as I knew that the alarm system was motion sensitive; even though it would not go off as I was already in the house and had not broken in, I knew that it recorded every movement and could be traced back to where the original movement was made, which is my room with Tristan. If this didn’t go well, I could be caught.

I managed to get down to the main floor without triggering any sensitivity monitors and punched in the code to deactivate it. I had learnt it from Chelsea yesterday when we had a heart to heart about the missing child and I insinuated that I felt helpless not knowing the security code if anything bad were to happen; she bought my story, feeling bad for me and whispered it to me not wanting her dad to know she gave Tristan’s black girlfriend the code to the estate… that wouldn’t go down well.