ღChristopher ღ

This is dedicated to vivacamila
Thank you for being my first request.

*Ailen's P.O.V*

I sat on my bed watching Christopher on my laptop screen as I rewatched all the CNCO videos. Five months have passed ever since CNCO has been formed. I checked up on my instagram account/fan page for CNCO.

@christopher2hr_velez started following you.

Oh my god, oh my god. Sweet Jesus is this for real?

As the normal fangirl that I was, I started screaming and laughing. Soon my laugh turned to tears of happiness. Not even four minutes after my notification from Chris, I received a dm from him.

Hola. Te quiero dar las gracias por estar apoyando a nosotros. Much amor

-Chris "call me chris"

My breath was taken away. He only knew I was a fan. Chris didn't know who I was exactly. But still...my mind started floating around everywhere.

I replied fast as friendly as possible.
Thank you Chris. I've been a fan since forever. And I was wondering if maybe we could talk more?

Best question of my life. Ever since we started talking we became more like cyber best friends. We always talked and one day he DM'D me and called me beautiful.

Really you think I'm beautiful?

My heart was thumping. I was so excited, the heat in my face was unbearable.

Yes...and I know we don't know each other- well I don't know you face to face, but I feel like I fell in love with you...your personality. Ailen will you be my girlfriend? My cyber girlfriend?

So that's all I'll ever be to Chris? A "cyber girlfriend"?

How about we meet? I live in Miami. ..maybe you can swing by and we can meet at a cafe or something? I asked.

It took Chris almost an hour to reply. I had actually thought that I had scared him away and that he would block me or something.

Of course. I'll be there next week ok?

**********

The day finally came and I woke up excited. I quickly showered and got dressed in a knee-high skirt, Adidas crop top and converse. My head was wearing a flower crown. Soon I smelled like vanilla.

Chris and I had agreed to meet at a near by cafe in Doral so I got going. I was running a bit late but when I got there some fans were already starting to crowd.

Oh no. How am I supposed to get to Chris?

Even from a distance I could see Chris sitting at a table looking at a watch, he looked up and I didn't have time to stop looking at him. It was like we both connected. My heart beat fast just like whenever I think of him. My hands were balled into fists, but instantly became loose.

Christopher called one of the guards that was close to the other boys except the other boys were at another table. Soon a body guard came and asked me if I was "CNCO awkward girl" from instagram. I smiled.

"Yeah. Chris told me to come here at 10:15, sorry I came a bit late, but I had to ask a friend to drop me off," I said embarrassed.

"It's her," the body guard said into his earpiece.

The body guard led me to Christopher and he looked up at me in awe.

"Are you...?"

"CNCO awkward girl," I replied as I cleared my throat in awkward silence.

Soon fangirl started screaming and taking pictures of us. I blushed once again as he also gave a slight laugh.
He lightly brushed his bangs out of his eyes.

We talked until the fangirl had been long gone. The paparazzi were probably in the back round, but it's didn't matter. I couldn't say anything for sure, but I'm pretty sure we felt the same thing ever since we met eye to eye. My thought was confirmed when it was time to leave and he quickly slipped his lips into mine.

"I just couldn't wait...Ailen," he breathed into my ear. "Can we keep in touch?"

"Yeah," I replied in a daze as he gave me on last kiss and a tight warm hug.

Hiiii!!!! Sorry if this was crappy honestly I'll try to make better ones later on. Don't forget to vote and/or comment on this story. If you want to request then just PM me ok? Ok bye loves.