*J E A L O U S* J.P

Dedicated to AracelyCNCO

Your P.O.V

"Haha, Zabdiel stop it! You're tickling me too much!" I yelled as I pounded my hands playfully against his back. Zabdiel was gently placing me down as we had finished horsing around. Ever since Joel and I had started dating I got to meet the rest of the guys and have a nice friendship between Erick, Zabdiel, Richard, and Christopher. Yeah, all of our friendships were nice, but Zabdiel had become so much nicer and fun.

"There. Down on the floor safely," Zabdiel said as he ruffled his hair and took a seat on the couch. We were currently inside the studio where CNCO records waiting for the rest of the guys to come.

I had thought that Zabdiel and I were down playing, but in the next five minutes we were tangled against each other pulling each other's hair when Joel came in all of a sudden. Joel stared at us for a moment before biting his lip giving Zabdiel a glare. The tension seemed to rise slowly.

At last Joel turned to me giving me a smile. "Hey baby, how you been?" He walked up to me and gave me a tight hug. Then, his lips were on mine. I liked that he showed me off, what I didn't like was that he was jealous of Zabdiel for no reason. Zabdiel and I were only friends. He was like a big brother to me and nothing more.

Zabdiel interrupted us while we were shamelessly making out. "Um...I think I'll step out to wait for the rest of the guys outside."

Once Zabdiel stepped out Joel gave me a sad puppy look, I knew what was coming up next. "Princess...look, Zabdiel and you-"

I cut him off,"No not again Joel. I just told you two days ago that we don't have anything to hide from you! Joel, I'm done with you being so jealous."

"I'm not jealous, I'm territorial!!! I don't want to lose you. That's my biggest fear," he said as he tried to get a hold of my hands, but I refused to.

"No Joel. I've had enough! I'm tired of you being 'territorial'" I said motioning with air quotes around the word territorial. Joel sighed in frustration as he paced back an forth. I got my jacket from the seat and walked out. I had thought joel had followed me, but he didn't. Key word thought because when I got inside our apartment he was sitting on the couch waiting for me I supposed.

"You're not leaving me hanging babe," he said as he winked. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the refrigerator. Joel trailed along.

"Stop Joel. Just leave me for a moment. I need time to think."

"What do you need to think about?" He asked as he got the end of my sleeve and played around with it. I resisted the urge to take my sleeve back, he just looked so adorable playing with it.

"You just get so jealous for no reason at all," I mumbled as I took a bite out of a sandwich from a package.

Joel's expression changed,"For no reason?! You are always playing around with Zabdiel, you always hang out with him sometimes even more with him than with me! What is it? What happened between you and Zabdiel? What happened between me and you?" He said the last part quietly as he started pacing back and forth again.

"Nothing...nothing has happened but a nice friendship between Zabdiel and I. If you don't like it then we'll just break up." I said as I kept eating my sandwich.

He got a soda can from the fridge, opened it and took a drink. After a while he put the can down.

"It seems like you don't even care where our relationship goes...you're not even fighting for it. Do you care where this relationship goes?" He asked.

His words stung, everything of it."No Joel, I have been fighting for our relationship. It's just that I'm tired now, at this point the relationship could go anywhere...I love you, but it's not going to keep working if you are getting jealous at every little thing Zabdiel and I do..."

"I guess you're right...we're over," he said as he left the apartment. I wa s left alone just like I had asked, but I didn't really mean it. I need him...

Author's note: guys sorry I haven't been updating and stuff. I've had finals this week and I had been studying. Just right now I did my math exam and barely passed with a 56... ): but oh well, life isn't easy that just means I have to study more. So yeah...I'm gonna go ahead and ask 10 votes and 5 comments at least for me to update the next one shot... yeah bye !!