61

"Colgando en tus manos/ treat you better"

------

I was currently sitting on my bed reading all the Erick fanfictions and I smiled knowing that I was the girl he was with now and I was his happiness. He constantly wrote letters to me when he was on tour and I wrote back every time. Every time I received a new letter my heart skipped a beat, I had it bad for me. I was truly in love with Erick.

  My phone rang and I looked over at it when I saw a new post from an Erick fan page. It had a picture of Erick kissing a fan. I chuckled as I knew he wouldn't really kiss that girl but I read the caption and it said it wasn't a stage kiss. My soul literally let my body for a second before sadness overcame my whole body like a wave of water. I sighed trying to clear my mind, there must be an explanation because Erick wouldn't do this to me.

  I quickly sent a quick message to Erick with the screenshot of the post. He replied 3 agonizing hours later.

"Ever heard of photoshop? 😂💀" he replied to me. I rolled my eyes as I typed out a reply.

"Um no that looks real bro."

"Bro? That's not what you were calling me last night😏" he replied quickly his time.

   "You have a huge ego for someone that has low morals" I quickly sent before turning my phone off. I sighed trying not to become frustrated. Whenever he was lying he made a huge deal about everything and he becomes flirty to try to distract me. I checked my phone just to see if he had replied but he has just left me on seen.  That was my biggest pet peeve but he didn't seem to care today.

  I took a nap on the couch to try to clear away my headache that was starting to throb. After two hours later when I woke up I saw that he still hadn't replied.

  "Oh come on now," I murmured sleepily. I pressed the call button to see if he would reply but I was sent to voicemail. I threw my phone on the cough as I dropped myself on the ground huffing in frustration. My best friend, and roommate came out of the bedroom.

  "What's wrong nena?" He asked sitting down next to me.

  I shook my head trying to avoid telling him about my business with Erick but then again he was my best friend so spilled everything to him. "It's Erick."

  "Him again?" He asked playing with my hair.

  "What do you mean?" I asked as I tried to relax myself. He continued to pla with my hair  as I leaned my head against his shoulder.

  "He's obviously always causing you to stress babe."

  "Babe?" I questioned.

   "Sorry it slipped," he laughed as he wrapped his arm around me, "you were saying?"

   "Yeah anyway, he doesn't always cause me stress," I tried defending Erick but it was useless.

  "Sure that's why you always complain to me about him!" He laughed even more. I asked myself if I really did complain a lot about Erick.

  "Do I?" I tried to answer that rhetorical question to myself but my best friend beat me to it. He nodded sticking out his tongue.

  "Everyday," he whispered. I looked into his eyes to see if he was lying or maybe exaggerating but he wasn't, he was being completely honest with me. "You just don't notice it. But it's been going on since you started dating him."

I looked down at my lap but I guess he was right, people in love just don't notice anything. "Josh," my voice trembled. He looked at me pulling me closer. "I love him so much it hurts" I burst into tears and he hugged me tightly.

  "I can fix that," he whispered. He leaned in and our lips touched for the smallest millisecond ever until I stopped. "No Josh, I want Erick not you..." I but my lip and my hands let go of Josh.

  "I know I can treat you better," he said standing up. I looked up at him trying to figure out what his deal was. "Take it easy on my heart."

  "Josh, I only like you-" I was cut off when the door opened and Erick walked in. He saw Josh standing and I sitting on the ground. I looked down while Erick was looking at us both.

  "Finish your sentence," Erick pressured. I was shaking but I finished my sentence.

  "I only like you as a friend," I gulped down a big lump of tears. It hurt hurting my best friend but I was in love with Erick and no one could change that- ever. Erick glared at me for a while before looking at me kindly.

  "Weren't you going to say anything else?" Erick questioned. Josh left the living room and headed back to his room shutting the door harshly. I gave Erick a questioning look.

  "Like what?"

  "Like 'Oh Josh I like you but I'm with Erick right now but yeah totally lets go out'." Erick tried to mimic my voice.

  I tried to muster a laugh but I couldn't. "Yeah," I only said.

  "I'm sorry, I've been lacking communication with you babe," Erick tried to get closer to me. "And that kiss was real but I promise it won't ever happen again."

  "That's what you said last time," I murmured letting go of a tear. "Erick it's not fair."

  He stared down at the floor shaking his head lightly. He then looked back at me, his eyes were glistening with a clean layer of liquid. "I'm so sorry," was all he's said before pulling me into a hug. "But I know that I can treat you better than he can... maybe I didn't before but now I will."

----

WOWOWOWOW OKAY SO NEW UPDATES GUYS CUZ LIKE I GOT A NEW PHONE SO HOORAY. ALSO IMA MAKE AN ERICK OR JOEL FANIC AGAIN SOON💖

 ALSO IMA MAKE AN ERICK OR JOEL FANIC AGAIN SOON💖