C O F F E E. C U T I E ♢ C.V

Dedicated to QueenMimi96 thanks for requesting luv. ❤

*****

I sat on the grass floor taking in the suns rays and sunshine out in the park. I so amused and eccentric with the fact that I had already finished high school and was going on to UCLA where I had been accepted.

I heard two people laughing and then a thud next to me.

"Ow Alan that hurt," another voice said.

Alan, I supposed, walked away laughing that's when I opened my eyes and met with another pair of chocolate brown eyes.

"Perdon bonita. No te quise asustar."

I looked at him studying his features taking it all in. His shaggy hair fell covering one of his eyes. I was Latina but I didn't learn Spanish that much since my parents divorced and I went to live with my dad where I only learned English as a young girl so I didn't understand most of what he said.

"Um cool. Gotta go," I replied.

His eyebrows furrowed. "Niña fresa no?"

I looked around trying to leave him hanging but I couldn't find a distraction.

"Okaaay..." I said slowly.

This boy, that I didn't even know what his name was started laughing. His shaggy hair bounced as his laughs echoed. My cheeks flushed not knowing how to respond.

"Ay bonita. No te hagas la tontita. Guerita," this guy still kept laughing and it got on my nerves because I had understood the last part. As if I didn't get those comments everyday.

"Hey don't make fun of me. I know you called me a white girl so you can stop," I said trying to defend myself.

"You understood that huh?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes trying to brush off my embarrassment. I hated being humiliated, especially by boys that were fairly cute. "Haha. Why don't you shut up and tell me your name?"

He bit his lip. "Oooh fiesty."

I started to get up and leave because I was getting very annoyed with him.

"It's Christopher but call me Chris," he said.

"Mhmm okay. Well nice talking to you," I said ,"Not really," I muttered under my breath.

Chris flipped his hair to the side. "Okay niña. Where do you want to go?"

Wait wut. "I'm not going anywhere with you. Not today, not tomorrow, not the next week. Maybe not even the next decade."

"Por favor. Please let me take you out at least for a cup of coffee," Chris asked trying to link his arm around me.

I ducked away from his arm and suck in a huge breath. "I. Don't. Drink. Coffee. " I let that sink in for a moment.

Although I could start drinking coffee...only for Chris. But I mentally shook my head. He seems like the fuck boyish type and maybe today he'll take me out while he takes out another girl tomorrow night. I can't let myself trust him but he's irresistible. One coffee date couldn't hurt.

"Fine."

Chris smiled at me taking my hand and leading me to a nearby café. When we got to the café I noticed some people taking pictures of us. Then some girls started talking and looking at us. Chris then put on some sunglasses he had hiding under his jacket.

Once we got out order We sat there making small talk and everything about him was intriguing to me. Bit was I interesting to him? I asked myself this but then his phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered turning back mouthing 'I'm sorry' to me.

I sipped my vanilla frapé slowly trying to calm myself down. Slowly by the minute I was getting more nervous because I didn't know where this was going.

"Sorry have to go...my manager called me for work. Call me later or something," Chris handed me his number. I gave him a sides smile waving bye trying not to act hurt.

"Bye." I sipped my frapé looking out the window now pretending I didn't see him. From the corner of my eyes I saw him lightly shake his head and smile , then he headed out. I turned to see him leave but the group of girls were actround him now taking pictures with him.

Once Chris left is walked up to the girls and asked who he was. The girls looked at me surprised.

"You went to a café with him and you don't even know who he is?" One said kind of rudely.

Another girl just gave me an apologizing look as if apologizing for her mean friend. "That's Christopher Velez from CNCO. "

I thanked the girl and then left the café with what was left of my drink. I had his number in my fist kind of angry and kind of awestruck. I just waaalked home contemplating.

Hiiii people here's another imagine that was requested and yep sorry if I took a long time luv💙 Vote and comment your fave part of your thoughts on a certain part pr of the story.