W A T E R F I G H T ** J.P

Joel and I were at Barcelona for our anniversary. He told me he was taking me out on a date so I was getting ready putting on a cute outfit.

"You look so beautifull baby," Joel came from the back and held me the waist with his chin on my shoulder

"You look great also potato," I laughed as I turned around to face him, my lips landed right in place against his.

"Ready to go?" Joel asked walking towards the door of our hotel.

"Yep," I replied popping out the P.

We walked to the restaurant because it was half way through the block, but a couple of guys had their eyes glued on me. I instantly felt Joel tighten his grip on my hands. I could also hear the small crisp sound of the cameras clicking meaning paparazzi's were tracking our every step.

Once we got to the restaurant we got in safely away from all those guys and paparazzi's. I turned away for one second and then Joel was gone.

"What the...faaa...shi...ahhh," I was about to cuss but then I remembered I was a nice child.

All of a sudden I heard laughter from behind then I felt my back wet. I turned around to see Joel having like 10 water balloons in his arms and throwing them. All of a sudden the rest of the people got out water balloons.

"Where the French fries fo you get these balloons?" I shouted as everyone threw their balloons at me.

"Find out where baby or you'll be drenched and you'll have no fun," Joel winked then he threw one in my face.

"You son of a mop!" I yelled but form the corner of my eye I saw a pile of balloons.

I ran up to them and got some balloons piled in my arms while throwing some at random strangers at the restaurant and at Joel. Minute by minute he kept throwing more and more balloons.

When the everyone ran out of balloons I had one more so I went up behind Joel's back and smashed it on his chest.

"I won," I shouted as I jumped up and down. I was twirling and jumping so much I didn't notice Joel had one under his arm but instead of throwing it at me he called for me. Everyone else stood there in silence as if this was all planned out.

"Yes?" I stopped jumping.

I saw that Joel still had the last balloon, next thing I knew he knelt down.

"Lesly...will you marry me?" He asked a bit nervous. The people in the restaurant were all slightly murmuring and smiling waiting for my answer.

"You want me to marry you?..." It took me a while to process it.

"Yeah? I mean yeah," Joel cleared his throat.

"Yes! Oh my ...Oh my god is this for real?" I asked, tears were pooling in my eyes.

"Yes!" Joel threw the balloon at me and it popped, out cane the ring. Then, he picked the ring up and slid it on my finger.

"You're going to be Mrs.Pimentel now," Joel smirked.

Everyone around us clapped while Joel picked me up and twirled me around. He dug his face in my neck while I was smiling like a dork. (Nyo that Lesly is a dork)

Ayyee what's up peeps? Well here's another imagine requested by Lesly (wattpad won't let me tag her) and so yeah vote and comment. I'm asking for 25 votes and 15 comments for me to update the imagines. Soooo yeah :) anyways add me on snapchat @im_esmeralda and/or @esmeralda_ramon I'll add you back