♢Chrisana♢

"Airplane AG22 is now boarding, please make your way to the airplane," the intercom said.

Soon to be Johann Velez, she and her fiancé Christopher Velez made their way to board the airplane. They were headed to Berlin, Germany to get married there. Once they got seated Chris slumped down tired from the night before. Johanna (nana) also slumped down tired. She leaned her head against Christopher's shoulder.

"I'm so tired baby," Chris murmured.

Nana had her eyes closed and nodded in agreement.

****

Nana woke up in a startle.

"Chris, chris, chris," she repeated in a whimper. Nana had a nightmare and she wanted it to end as soon as possible.

"Mami what's wrong?" Chris shook Nana lightly enough for her to wake up.

Johanna suddenly woke up and held on to Christopher tightly. "Don't leave me Chris. Just dont," she cried against his chest feeling his heart beat.

This made Chris feel guilty but he tried to hide it. Instead he just held on to Nana which she had already fallen asleep again. He leaned his head down to kiss the top of her head and rubbed his hands on her back trying to keep her alseep so he could recollect his thoughts.

Don't leave me Chris, echoed in his head for what seemed forever. He promised her he wouldn't leave bit what if she found out? He couldn't stand to live with the shame or without the love of his one and only lover.

Soon the plane landed in Berlin and they headed out.

"Jojo wake up. We're here," he nudged her lightly.

"I'm up," she smiled with a yawn. She stretched a bit and waited until we were the last ones out.

Once they were out the couple headed towards their hotel which wasn't very far from the airport.

"Did you sleep?" Johanna asked Christopher.

He replied with a yes but she knew Christopher like they have known each other forever so instead she laughed.

"Stop lying I know you didn't. Sorry about that whole thing back there on the airplane...I guess I just get the bad vibes get to me," She said putting her hair in a pony tail.

Christopher pulled her into a hug. "No worries, I'm with you forever. No matter what happens and I won't leave you either...promise me you won't leave either Jojo."

She pulled him down so that he was now lying down on her lap. Johanna played with Christopher's hair a bit and replied back promising back that she wouldn't leave Chris.

Once they got to the hotel they felt energy drained so they took another nap before exploring around Berlin. Four hours later Johanna woke up again from the same nightmare, only this time she didn't wake Chris up. She walked to the shower instead hoping to just forget about it in the shower.

When she got out Chris was still asleep. Johanna got fully clothed according to the warm weather of Berlin that day. She walked into the living room and turned on the tv so she wouldn't feel alone and began to call room service for lunch.

"Mira ahora vemos a nuestro Christopher Velez entrando a un restaurante muy carisimo. Y párese que la mujer con la que entra no es su prometida Johanna. Oye que esta pasando con la pareja del año?"

Before she knew it she had hung up the room service phone and walked towards the television screen trying to get a closer look. She knew it wasn't her Chris...or was it?

Johanna walked to the bedroom where she and Christopher had slept. He had barely woken up and was now staring out the hotel windows.

"Que te pasa Chris? Why did you lie to me? Why did you make a fool out me...I mean that embarrassing me with people doesn't matter much but I trusted you with my love and you cheated. In that classy swanky restaurant with one of the music video models. I thought you were better than that," she said running towards her luggage and getting out of the hotel before her fiancé could say anything.

She heard Chris call after her but she didn't care. Hot, wet tears came out of her eyes now spilling over her airplane ticket at the airport. She shamefully shook her head, she thought that Chris was better. That after they started dating he would stop being a mujeriego. But that wasn't the case. When her airplane was ready to board she went and rushed trying to make sure she was the first in to get on before Chris reached her.

"Jojo listen!" He called out but she was now on the other side getting on the airplane. Johanna didn't dare look back, she didn't want to feel like she had to go back and into his arms. Back to his lies.

Johanna had made sure that no one near a two seat radius was close to her and to her luck she cried alone without anyone bothering her. Fortunately the plane she had boarded wasn't that full. She fell asleep after wiping her last tears off her face. Nana was woken up by a wash of heavy turbulence.

"Miss we're going to have to ask you to buckle your belts tightly and sit still," the flight attendant warned. Johanna watched as the flight attendant asked everybody to buckle up and sit still.

Nana bit her lip trying to calm down her nerves. Next thing she knew the airplane shook very violently. A couple people screamed but that was it, until five minutes later Nana felt her stomach plunge causing her to throw up. But the airplane had also plunged down.

**********

"Johanna Velez...wake up mi vida. You're all I need," Chris cried down as he held Johann's hand. His tears poured onto the hospital sheets.

"Sir you have to get out now the family wants you out," one of the nurses informed Chris.

"No! I have to be by her side. I'm her fiancé! I can't leave," Chris cried like a little boy. His tears streaming down.

"You didn't think that when you cheated on her," Alan came in and kicked Christopher out.

After a couple minutes of Chris wailing Alan came out of his cousin's hospital room and shot a disgusted look at Chris.

Once Chris saw that Alan had crossed the corner he hurried on into Johanna's room holding her hand again. He kept sniffing like a little boy, Christopher's eyes now red.

"Come on nana," his voice trembled. "I'm sorry for the stuff I did...I really am. If I could take it back I would in an instant. Please don't leave me nana, you promised," Chris wailed letting more tears drop onto Nana's hands.

What seemed like hours had passed and Chris was now lying next to Johanna on the hospital bed clinging to her, afraid that one wrong move and she might leave. His sniffles could still be heard.

Christopher was woken up by a small moan, he woke up startled and looked at Nana. She was fluttering her eyes opened, she only winced in pain a couple times.

"Don't leave..." Nana whispered softly.

-----

You all know I'm a Chrisana shipper and I just couldn't wait to uplaod this. Vote and comment 💙 bye