Richard

Dedicated to esme_figueroa11 just porque I can't sleep and I don't know what's going on with me. Like I need my sleep schedule back on track before school starts and my brain is doing the total contrary ugh this sucks to the max guys ):

It's really short sorry guys heheh
--

❝And they say chivalry is dead, girl let the real man pick up the slack and treat you with respect. ❞

--

I was currently at the movie theatres watching Wrong Turn 6, it was extremely gruesome and bloody. My boyfriend was next to me texting on his phone, he hasn't even looked up once to look at the movie.

"This is scary," I whimpered, a deformed man popped out of no where onto the screen. The scary deformed man then turned to kill one of the movie victims.

"Ahh!" I yelled along with the rest of the crowd. Except for my boyfriend Daniel, he was unaffected and not scared out of his wits.

"It's not even that scary," He muttered under his breath looking around at the rets of the people jump put of their seats. "We should go."

I got up to follow along with Daniel since I wasn't ready to argue with him over a movie. He left me behind but I caught up eventually since my long legs walked fast. Daniel strode over to the door and left me on the other side, he didn't even bother on opening the door for me.

I sighed as I opened the door and saw Daniel waiting over for me irritated.

"You take so long," he groaned as he walked through the lobby now. I followed along as like a puppy that had just recently gotten in trouble.

I suddenly stopped walking and just stood there standing like a tree. 'I don't have to listen to him. We're a couple and we're both supposed to be equal not overpowering one another,' I thought to myself.

"Would you hurry up!" Daniel fussed. He was still looking down at his phone while I was standing there stupidly.

"Call me when he doesn't stop being a jerk. I can show you how good you can be treated," Someone tapped on my shoulder. I recognized that Dominican accent from Television many times when I watched El Gordo y la Flaca while fangirling.

"Richard?" I asked dumbfounded. "From CNCO?" I asked quietly, afriad that if the rest of the females heard they would ruin this moment.

"Si vecina," he smirked. I laughed a but until I remembered I had to meet up with Daniel at the entrance of the theater.

"I have to go anyway," I sighed putting the small piece of paper inside my pocket. Once Daniel and I had arrived the car he began starting the car up.

"Are you going to stand there again like a stick?" Daniel asked rolling down the window.

"I know I can be treated better," I huffed under my breath as I got inside Daniel's car.

Daniel was okay for the most part, it's just that he liked being bossy and he didn't have any chivalry in him. I mean, I'm sure I should give him a chance considering the fact that he hasn't had a girlfriend before, but seriously guys if you want to date a girl make sure to treat her right. And I'm not just saying treat her right when you're trying to make her fall in love with you, but treat her right all the time and make sure she treats you great too. {Tip to the guys reading this if you happen to stumble upon this 😹)

We arrived at my house so he could drop me off but I stayed in his car a bit to have a talk to him.

"Daniel?" I started.

"Hmm?"

"Forget it," I sighed as I got out of the car and headed towards my house.

--

Text from unknown number :

hey, is he still a jerk 😂

Text from unknown number

It's Richard just saying don't block my number I'm not a stalker lmao

I laughed as I read through the messages. Then, I waited a couple minutes before I'd replied.

Well I don't really know :/ I'm sry

Richard : don't be sorry ;) it just takes time but you know if you ever just wanna hang out then just text me 😌

--

This was so crappy but I currently am procrastinating on these imagines 😂 oh my. Buuut yeah this was dedicated to my mum esme_figueroa11 hope you like this surprise (: