M I S S H I M - E.B.C

Dedicated to @dimeloerick

Yuuusss! Guys we reached 12k *cries and sniffles* thanks!!!

Erick and I were dancing in the middle of the night, just there in the middle of the forest. We were on top of Erick's car and we were carefully dancing bachata, trying not to fall off. The stars were shining so beautifully.

Beep beep beep

I woke up from my dream, I knew it was too good to be true. Erick and I had just broken up it was impossible for us to be together again. His schedule and mine don't fit, it's like we weren't meant to be.

But you fell for his eyes, his smile. Everything about him made you fall for him. Now I'm here in pain because of him...this isn't what I wanted at all.

Erick's P.O.V

I lay on my bed still and silent. My heart broken, my hope given up.

"Hey man get up! It's rehearsal time," Chris knocked on my door.

"No quiero," I groaned. Without Ana Luna I can't have a clear motivation of my life.

"You have to dude. It's time to go now hurry up before we get there late, we're passing by Starbucks first though to get breakfast," Chris knocked more.

I rolled my eyes as I got up and put on the nearest pair of shoes while I ran to the bathroom to wash my face and mouth a bit. When I got out I rushed to get in the car with the rest of the guys, we headed to the near by Starbucks then ordered.

"Thank you," I said as I received my order I was the last one so I wandered a bit to where the rest of the guys were sitting.

"You lost?" A petite girl asked me. She had brown hair just like Ana Luna, and eyes the same color.

"No," I said. I wondered if I should ask for her name but she beat me to it.

"I'm Kara," she held her hand out with a huge smile.

"E-erick," I managed to say as I greeted her. Kara's hands were soft and it reminded me of when I used to hold Ana's hand when she had bad dreams.

"Oh I know who you are," she kept on talking. "You're part of that boy band. Your name is Erick Brian, typical fuck boy name."

Wait what? Is she calling me a fuck boy?

"Excuse me?" She took me a back.

"Nothing," she winked then, she went and took a seat across from me as I found where the guys were seated. I could feel her eyes on my back when the guys and I were eating breakfast.

"Uy Erick! Get some!" Zabdiel joked when she noticed that she kept staring at me.

"She's pretty you know," Richard commented.

"I guess she's okay," Chris said, of course no one was as beautiful to Nana in his eyes.

I stared at my drink pretty confused. Should I go talk to her more or should I just drop it? I kept in mind that I had just broken up with Ana Luna. When I didn't say anything Joel came to my rescue.

"Guys he just barely broke up with Ana. Won't it be a bit too early? Let him stay free for a bit more, he's a small kid he's not like us," Joel kept talking. "Besides we don't want him to be with a lot of girls at the same time."

It angered me a but that Joel had to defend me in order for me to be a bit satisfied. I also did kind of want to be a man.

"Whatever. I'm going to go talk to her," I sipped my cup.