W A R ♢ E.B.C

Dedicated to EllaStoran thank you for waiting such a long time I'm so sorry for taking so damn long. I've been busy and procrastinating a loooooot. I basically almost decided to give up this whole book and the rest of my books but I thought about all the fans and people who like the stories. So here it goes. For all you beautiful princesses💙.

"This is war Y/N" Erick said to my face as I stood there looking down at him trying to pick up all his notes off the gym floor.

"Bet," I replied rolling my eyes.

Erick was just another school nerd trying to hit on 'pretty face' , but I have had enough of fuck boy's trying to fuck around with me.

Erick had a small spark in his eyes when all of a sudden it felt like he had a spur of confidence and gave me a full on smirk.

"Alright we'll see who wins," he replied pushing up his glasses whilst he had finished picking up his notes.

"Are you done with your corny cheesy attitude Colon?" I asked really annoyed by his spur of confidence.

I left to my last period class which was science, it was my only period which I get to sleep since the teacher doesn't care and I was so waiting for a nap.

Once I was seated in science class I was about to take a nap but there was something nagging my mind. That thing basically forced me to lay attention in class which I hate. All that period I didn't feel the urge to sleep.

The next day I woke up and got ready for school. Once I got to school I bumped into a really cute guy. He seemed familiar but I couldn't remember from where.

"Hello," that mysterious person said giving me a smile.

I awkwardly looked back at him awkand tried to reply.

"Cat got your toung babe? " He said.

Fuck it's a fuck boy again. Why does this always happen?

"No," I replied putting on my bitch face. "Move out of my way dawg."

"Nice attitude you got there," that boy said behind my back as I left.

I didn't see that person until gym class again and then it hit me like a truck. That boy that I had bumped into was Colon. Erick.

"Colon," I yelled put after gym class.

"Look who finally remembered who I was." He turned back smiling.

I gave him a soft glare, he didn't seem that bad but his attitude was annoying. "Whatever."

"It'd be cooler if you would call me by my first name though," he kept talking. "But Colon is fine I guess."

"What do you want? What does this have to do with you declaring 'war' on me?" I asked very very very cautious.

He winked at me. "Such a shame you aren't that smart sweet cheeks."

"Answer me," I demanded.

"Say please," He replied.

"Please" I said urging him to answer my question.

"Put two and two together," he winked and then left without really answering my question.

That night I talked to my best friend Jenna and told her everything trying to decipher what he meant.

"What else Y/N he likes you," she giggled.

I rolled my eyes but secretly inside my mind everything clicked and gave me a strange feeling. "Him? Like me? Please look at him."

"Mmm puberty hit him like a truck yesterday night," she laughed. "He didn't look like that a week ago," her booming laughter hurt my head.

"Shut up," I replied secretly trying to hide this stupid smile.

"Oh my gosh Y/N! I can hear you trying to hide that smile OH MY GERSH YOU LIKE HIM TOO!" She yelled through the phone.

"No I don't," I said calmly but inside me my heart was screaming 'yes'. I had secretly liked him since middle school when we met in 7th but I hid my feelings. I fell for his dorky smile and nerd glasses. I fell for his sweetness but I couldn't be with him. I was scared that he would be just another f boy because nowa days it seems like every guy is.

"Give him a chance," Jenna said all of a sudden. I would have never thought that she would say that. She would also constantly tease him about his constant note taking.

I nodded my head no but I couldn't get the words out. Instead I hung up and fell asleep while my mind was in a swirl.

The next day at school I saw Colon once again. "Erick, I have to remember his name is Erick, and stop calling him Colon," I reminded myself.

"Stop talking to yourself Y/N" Erick said from behind playing with my hair.

"Stop creeping up on people," I shot back taking my hair out of his hands. But he wrapped his hands around my waist.

He smirked into my neck. I stood still as as statue trying not to show any emotion or give into him. We were standing alone in our locker row. "So did you do any thinking princess?"

When he called me princess I felt my heart beat faster and I prayed he couldn't feel it.

"I'm making you nervous huh? It looks like I'm winning."

His words stung. It all made sense now. He didn't like me, he just wanted to get revenge for me teasing him. He never had these feelings for me. It all made sense now.

"So this is just a game to you? See this is why girls never trust men that easily any more. No- wait, you aren't men if you do that you are just foolish childish boys that don't deserve any girl. It's people like you that make other people not want to have any feelings for anyone.

"I honestly for a moment thought you were different," once I finished talking I picked up my backpack and headed towards the door but Erick held my hand. "Let go Colon."

"I'm hurt," he looked at me.

"Yeah well I am too unfortunately."

"This wasn't meant to be a game...I am sorry if it sounded like that. I just wanted to win...win your heart."

I slapped his face but then hugged him tightly knowing he did actually like me for who I was, not just my 'pretty face'. He hugged me tighter kissing my forehead making his way to my lips.

Hiiiii so well I hope you all liked this Erick imagine if you did I suggest you give it a vote and don't forget to comment on your favorite parts. Did you guys like this one? 💙 Whale honestly I'm done with all the requests in my inbox.

IF YOU REQUESTED AND DID NOT GET YOUR IMAGINE I AM SO SORRY BUT FEEL FREE TO REQUEST AGAIN💖

(SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES FEEL FREE TO POINT THEM OUT SO I CAN FIX IT THANKS LOVES)