T E D D Y B E A R \ Y.C

Hiiiii €: since I reached 9k I decided to make a Yoyo Cabrera imagine because someone requested and we reached this amount of views. First of all, thank you guys so much for all the views and votes. Here you go people

Dedicated to @sillylizzylove

Yoyo and I have been best friends since last year and I fell asleep on him. My head was on his shoulder and he stayed like that until class was over.

"Hey wake up Lizbeth," Yoyo shook me lightly soon the bell signaling the end of the class rang.

"What did I miss?" I yawned as he politely got my backpack and led me to my next class which was Math. As we headed to my math class he recapped everything I missed in our English class.

"Well...see you later," he told me as he gently poked my nose.

I gave him a wierd look and he left for his class as I went and entered mine. This class was also boring, but I couldn't sleep without the comfort of Yoyo's bony arm around me, or my head on his. I tried my best to stay awake in this class, but it dragged on slowly. A girl that I barely knew in my class gave me a note inside the note was Yoandri's scribbled handwriting.

Meet me at the field when it's time for lunch. Please don't forget to come.

I wondered what Yoyo had to tell me at the field, I folded the paper and put it in my backpack as I tried to concentrate on my Math class, then Science class.

I didn't see Yoyo at Science and that's when I really started to get edgy. What exactly is he doing? Some girls were giving me smiles and some were just giving me glares. Usually when I'm getting glares is when the girls envy me for being really close to yoyo.

A girl actually pushed me once when we were in gym class and I fell, with me knees scraped. I remember Yoyo went up to that girl and defended me. Yep, those were nice moments with Yoyo.

I sat at the end of my chair waiting for the bell to ring that signals the start of lunch. When the bell rang I quickly got up and headed out to the field. There was a poster held by someone else saying "will you be my girlfriend Liz?" Yoyo was standing on one side of the poster hiding his face with a big Bear the ones that are really expensive.

My feet buckled under me, I was so surprised at this point I didn't t know how to react

My feet buckled under me, I was so surprised at this point I didn't t know how to react. Of course I can't live without Yoyo, of course I can't go on with my life without him...but what if he break up? I wouldn't want to go through all the drama.

Yoyo stood still I heard his muffled voice over the bear.

"Liz? I see your shoes, please reply," he said as he grunted. The bear must be heavy for him.

"Of course," I replied as I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. I got the bear from him and hugged it.

"Liz...I love you," he said as he gave me a check smile. Yoandri got close to me and kissed my forehead, I heard someone take a picture, soon it was everywhere on social media.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked unsure. What if this was all a joke? I would be the main target for the rest of High School.

"As sure as the sun will come out tomorrow," he winked.

There was a crowd around us, some people were shipping us while others just looked past us trying to hide the envy in their eyes.

Yo what's up people. Just publishing an imagine around the idle of night here because honestly Prince Royce songs give me so much insparation and I can't sleep. Vote and comment please thanks ✌ Buenos Nachos