B R E A K. U P| R.C

Hey Leslie meet me up at the Subway across the street I need to talk to you. (In 15 mins)

-Richard

The text message had arrived just ten minutes ago when I had barely woken up.

Why did Richard want me to meet him up at Subway? He usually calls to tell me to pick him up at the airport. Or he would surprise me by making a huge surprise breakfast.

I was so confused but I got out of bed to get ready to meet him up.

(Your outfit, makeup, and hair)

I arrived a bit late and when I finally found Richard he looked a bit serious.

"Hey Richard..." I said slowly.

He looked up a bit surprised ,"Uh hey. Hey...how've you been?"

I was about to hug him but then decided against it so instead I took a seat across from him. The smell of fresh bread filled my nose. Richard smiled at me.

He held his hands together. I wanted so much just to hold his hands too. "What's wrong?"

"What anything to eat?"

We both chuckled a bit since we said that at the same time. I nodded my head yes and got up to order. Richard sat there still not wanting to eat.

"Order it to go," Richard told me from his seat.

Once we got in the car I started eating my sandwich and chips. He drove to a small deserted part of town and we sat there still.

I was still eating my sandwich when his voice startled me. "Leslie I need to say something."

My food was stuck in my throat and I
swallowed it slowly. "Yeah?"

He held my hands tightly and sighed. "God I missed you so much baby."

I smiled at him leaning in to kiss him but he pushed me away lightly. "No...I'm so sorry but I have to end this." He turned away from me looking out his seat window. He shouldn't have said that at the moment because I was sipping my Sprite and I spit it out all over the car seat.

"Why Richard? You love me and I love you....What's going on babe?" I asked a bit hurt.

"I didn't want to tell you in front of those people but yeah we're over. Now I'm going to leave you at your house. Forget about me, forgive me too. Just...we need to end it. For real it's not you it's definitely me," Richard spoke silently and quickly I could barely make out the words he said.

I but my lip trying not to say anything rude because I was so hurt honestly. "Fine," I mumbled getting out of the car.

"Leslie come back I'll take you back home safely," Richard yelled at me.