PLEASE READ

Oh my cheesus!!!!! We're almost at 2k reads!!!!!!!! That makes my day by far and that's all thanks to you guys . Seriously.

And about the imagines, if you want one please PM me DO NOT COMMENT! because I will most likely not get your name, age, and the guy that you want. So please just PM me okay? Don't forget to vote and comment okay? Please share this with your friends if you have friends that love CNCO.

I will be posting the imagines although it might take around two or three days okay? So please be aware of that. The names that I'm posting right here are the ones that have PM'D me and asked for one. So these are the names

1)Chanel ~ Erick imagine
2)Aracely~Joel imagine
3)Yelleny~Richard imagine
4)Iris~Joel imagine
5)Karla ~Richard imagine
6)Daisy~Zabdiel imagine
7) Lisbeth ~ yoyo imagine. (Yeah, he isn't part of the band but I'll let it slide because she's a sweet heart)

If you did not see your name up there and you requested one via PM then PM me again and give me the details. I will be throwing some imagines of Christopher even though no one HSS requested because I want it to be diversified also. So if I get like 3 straight Joel requests I will update with another guy because it's not fair that there is going to be more Joel imagines. So I will throw in other band members like I said if I get more requests of a certain guy. Okay? I like it equal, so like no favorites.

Up there it said the order of imagines that are going to be done, but I will add a Christopher imagine first because there's only been one and then I'll do a Zabdiel imagine. Then, I'll do the ones that are named up there. Any questions just PM me (:

Have happy holidays and a happy new year.

Bye!

Love, Esme x3