❅Erick❅

Authors note: ok so I'm back!! This imagine is dedicated to @NadiaMejia9. If you want to request then PM with the name of the guy, your name, situation, theme and age. Ok? Ok!

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Nadia. Happy birthday to you!" My whole family sang for me since we were celebrating my birthday.

"You finally turned 14!"

"That's so cool. I wish I were young again."

All those comments floated in the air as I tried to fake a smile. Inside my mind I was wondering where Erik was. He promised me that he was going to come and stay for at least a few hours, I know he's on tour and all that hut he could have at least texted me. It hurt not knowing what I really meant for Erik.

I kept hoping that Erik would come and drop by, but he didn't. Call me cheesy, but I wished that he had planned a big surprise for me. Like he secretly shows up. Nada. The time came and we all cleaned up my back lawn and went to sleep.

"Today was fun huh Nadia?" My parents asked.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"What's wrong?" My dad asked.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. I'm going to go to sleep," I said as I grabbed all my presents and went to my room.

Once I made sure my parents were asleep I met out all my tears. Slowly and silently. I think that's how I fell asleep. When I woke up I heard a voice whisper into my ear.

"Wake up princess. I'm sorry I couldn't come, I know its late but here I am."

I opened my eyes, surprised that he came. My hair was everywhere, my eyes were puffy red from crying, and I was conscious of my breath. So I rushed to my bathroom and washed my mouth and face.

"Erik... you promised," I said as I dried my face and was walking towards my bed.

"I know I did was I was stupid to think I could fulfill it. Honestly Nadia, why are you with me? You could just go out with another guy that gives you all his attention... Why me?"

I knew I had hurt Erik so I went and sat by him. "It's because I want you Erik. Not some other guy. Because even if I have the attention of another guy I know I won't love him as much as I love you... And I know it sounds crazy because we're only fourteen, but it's true."

He gave my a smile as he pulled me into his lap. We slowly started kissing and then it became intense. I came up for air as he breathed into my neck.

"Happy late birthday. I love you."