Make up| E.B.C

"Ah Chris stop eating my food," I giggled while Chris kept stealing my chips.

He laughed. "Ay loca I'm only hungry please share?" He begged with his puppy face.

"Awe you're so cute," I laughed punching him playfully on the arm. We both continued to laugh until Erick cleared his throat. He had been watching us play fight a bit ever since we arrived at the small dinner.

I snorted back a laugh. "Mi amor what are you going to order?"

"I don't know I'm not that hungry," Erick replied taking a peek at the menu.

"Well you know me Erick I'm always hungry," I laughed with Chris. We were waiting for Christopher's girlfriend to arrive since we all agreed to double date today for lunch.

"Of course," Erick replied crossing his arms. I looked down to see Erick's hand on my thigh. Chris was sitting across from us now, since he wanted to sit with his girlfriend when she arrived.

"She's coming in five minutes," Chris sighed in relief.

There was bit of tension since I couldn't speak anymore. Erick was now sliding his hand up my skirt. I tried my hardest not to make a peep.

Finally Christopher's girlfriend came along with the waitress asking for our orders. I noticed the waitress winking at Erick. Erick chose to flirt back in front of me. When the waitress left I crossed my arms ignoring Erick.

Chris and his girlfriend were now cuddling with each other on the booth while Erick and I were playing a rough game.

It was my turn now. My hands played with the zipper of his jeans. I stopped teasing to see his reaction, he kept ignoring me. After we ate we began talking although I felt Erick's eyes raking all over my body the whole time.

"Erick and I have to go," I replied getting up from the booth we were at. Erick sat still.

"Come on," I pulled his arm. He wouldn't budge at all.

"Alright alright," he sighed.

Once in the car it got silent.

"You didn't have to flirt with Chris like that," he finally said gripping the steering wheel.

"I didn't flirt!" I protested.

"Yes you did accept the fact you did," he said not starting the car up.

"Accept the fact that you flirted with that waitress," I replied crossing my arms.

"So you accept that you flirted with Chris?" He asked facing me.

"What? No! Of course not," I said frustrated.

"I only get jealous because I care Marie," he stroked my face.

"So do I," I replied holding his hand.

He gave me a long desperate kiss. "Solo mia," he whispered.

********

Update for @marie_styles19 I hoped you liked this girly.❤ vote and comment

ALSO: if you guys like Joel fanfics make sure to check out my new fanfic called Kindergarten 💖 give it a vote and comment on the chapters for a follow. (I'll update kindergarten three times a day so stay active plz)

P.S.S do you guys want a Christopher fanfic too? That's the only guy I haven't done a fanfic about haha. But that depends if you guys want to read it I kinda have an idea for that.❤

Bye for today