Siblings (Hinata Shouyou X Reader)

"So, the plan is set?" You asked.

"Yup!" He replied. You were going over to Shouyou's house next door to study. He needed to have a passing score in order to play. Your younger sibling comes into the room.

"Nii, are you going to go to Sho-Nii's house?" Since you two went to each other's homes a lot, your younger sibling and Shouyou's younger sibling, Natsu, were good friends.

"Yeah, and you can come, okay (Sibling's name)?" You replied, and your sibling jumped around the house, as you scolded them to get ready.

"Shouyou, (Sibling's Name) will be coming over to play with Natsu while we study, if you don't mind." You told him as you started to fix up your hair.

"Okay, I'll tell Natsu. See you in a bit!" You closed your phone as you prepared yourself and (Sibling's Name).

Once the two of you were ready, (Sibling's Name) raced out of the house, wanting to play with Natsu badly.

"(Sibling's Name)! Wait!" But they had already been let in Shouyou's mother and Natsu. You sprinted to the door, and Shouyou's mother greeted you. "Why, hello (First Name)! Are you here to help Shouyou study?" You nodded, out of breath. His mother let out a small chuckle as you brought you backpack to Shouyou's room, and walked in.

"I'm here--" You stopped in your tracks, as Shouyou was changing. He was shirtless, about to put his top on. He turned around, "Heh?!"

Your entire face felt hot as you shut the door. "G-GOMENASAI SHOUYOU!" You apologized outside the door. He quickly put his top on as you heard shuffling in the room. He then opened the door.

"H-Hey, (First Name)... Come in." His face was Crimson as he let you in. You silently sat down on his bed, as he sat across from you. You didn't dare make eye contact. Instead, you shakily took the textbook out and started to flip to the pages. He immediately did the same.

15 minutes had past, and no one said a word. He finally asked you a question about the book, and you assisted him. Slowly, you both just talked normally.

"Shouyou looked pretty hot shirtless.." You unconsciously thought out loud as a light pink dusted your cheeks.

Shouyou had heard what you said and his face had become darker than before. "R-Really?" He asked, eyes wide.

"Huh?" You inquired, not realizing you had said that out loud. But then you connected the dots and now your face was as flustered as his.

"T-THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT! I just- Erm.. You know..." You just wanted to burn yourself right now. How could you have said that out loud?!

Then, Natsu and (Sibling's name) burst in. "3, 2, 1."

"(FIRST NAME)-NII AND SHOUYOU-NII SITTING IN A TREE, H-U-G-G-I-N-G! First comes love--"

Immediately, Shouyou slammed the door on the two, stomping back to his bed.

"Sh-Shouyou.. I think you're hella cute." You looked away, your brain yelling at you for what you said.

"HEH?!-- I mean.. I think you're r-really prett-ty. I like you a l-lot." You head snapped back at him, heart pounding out of your chest. You moved a little closer to him, and he did, too. 'JUST ASK HIM OUT!' Your brain yelled to you. You reached your arms out and took him in for a warm embrace.

At first, he immediately stiffened, but afterwards, he wrapped his arms around you too. "I love you, (First Name)." You hear him murmur. You bury your head into the crook of his neck. "I l-love you too, Shouyou."

"I TOLD YOU (Sibling's name)! THEY'RE HUGGING! I CALL BEING THE FLOWER GIRL AND THE MAID OF HONOUR!" Natsu yelled.

"Fine, Natsu! Wait, let me see, too!" Your sibling responded as she then walked over.

"SHO-NII. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! KEEP YOUR HANDS OF MY NII! STOP." (Sibling's Name) scolded him as the two of you pulled away.

"(Sibling's Name), Natsu, I think it was very mean for the two of you to spy on us. I think you owe Shouyou and I an apology." You said calmly. You heard the two of them mutter 'Sorry' under their breaths as they ran off back to Natsu's room.

Shouyou looks at you. "So, (First Name), will you go out with me?" You grinned. "Yes!" You replied.

He then tackled you into a hug, and it felt like forever. The two of you talked about things until you and (Sibling's Name) had to leave. You ended up letting him borrow your notebook and he could call or text you if he needed help.

As you and your sibling were walking home, they asked, "So, are you and Sho-Nii dating now?"

"HHEH?!" You picked up your sibling and threw them over your shoulder and you gave them a 'Ride' home.

When you got into bed, you noticed you had one new text message.

Shouyou: Goodnight, (First Name)! I love you ;)

You smiled as you texted back.

You: G'night, Sho-chan. Love ya <3

You put your phone away and slept soundly that night.

______________________
Sorry, this was hella sucky. I attempted

-Mel