Cinema (Yachi Hitoka x Reader)

"(First Name)-chAn!" The short haired girl screeched, albeit she was right next to you.

"Yeah, Hito-chan?" You responded, remembering to get an appointment for all the times Yachi had broken your eardrums. She notices your discomfort, and gives you an apologetic look, as you smile bacK.

"Kageyama-kun, Hinata, and I are going to a movie! They never told me what it's about, so if it's boring, we can talk about how they're so gay for each other! Wait, I meaN THAT--" She flustered as you burst into laughter. The two of you would always joke about how they would be a great couple, and it was hilarious.

"Hehe, yeah. They'll probably cling on to each other like they did that other time." You chuckles and  quietly and she let out a giggle. "So, is it on?" She asks curiously. You smile, and nod. Yachi makes a squealing noise and practise ends, and the three first years, as well as you head off to the theatres.

As you guys are in line for the movie, realization runs through you.

"Shoot, I don't have money on me.." You run a hand through your hair, and Yachi notices immediately.

"I'll pay for you!!" She responses, and you gesture your hands, symbolizing that it's not necessary. Though, she shakes her head.

"Ne ne, (First Name)-chan! I really want to watch this movie with you! NOT BECAUSE--" she was cut of by Hinata, who gave her a stare, and shut her up. You raised an eyebrow in amusement. You were about to protest but you realize she had already paid for you and the four of you where headed to the cinema. You went all the way to the furthest row, as Hinata and Kageyama were a few rows in front of you. A scream from the movie pierced through, causing you and Yachi to jolt. "Wait, what m-movie is this?" The title rolled in, and you felt shivers down your spine, you see Kageyama and Hinata look back up at the two of you, evil grins on their face, Yachi has a look of regret.

"(S-Scary Movie N-Name).." You both whispered in fear. You pulled her closer to you, and she blushed a little, but you shook it off.

The two of you had to hold back scream and clung onto each other the entire time, not letting go, at the end of the movie you refused to stand up. Yachi shakily reached her hand out to you.

"Come o-on, (First Name)-chan, we d-don't want what happened there to happen now. look! HI-Hinata and K-k-Kageyama-Kun, come on (First Name)-chan!!!" She rambled, but you put a finger on her lips, and grasped her hand. She quietly gasped as the two of you ran to where the two other first years were.

"What took you two so long?" Kageyama asked, looking unaffected by the movie, which was strange.

"Oh, n-nothing. We didn't see you guys the whole movie, where were you?" You responded.

"We skipped the movie as soon as we saw the title!" Hinata beamed, and was kicked by Kageyama, as you and Yachi sweatdropped. What a waste of money, you both thought as Kageyama scolded the orange haired first year.

After you and Yachi broke the two apart, you all headed home. You decided to walk with Yachi because you both felt afraid of walking alone after watching that movie.

"(First Name)..?" Yachi said quietly, and you looked to her.

"Will you stay with me?" She asked, and you said that you needed to ask your mom. Miraculously, she said yes, and you were able to stay. As the two of you sat in her bedroom, you noticed some messages on her laptop. They appeared to be from Shimizu. Yachi was in the bathroom, so you couldn't help but read.

Shimizu- did you ask (Last Name) about your feelings?

Me (Yachi)- no, not yet, I will tonight! >3<

You gasped,  and coincidentally, the bathroom door opened revealing a surprised and blushing Yachi. You felt your face heat up as well as she glomped you.

"I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.." She whispered before calling out,

"I love you, (First Name)-chan!"

And you smiled widely. You said responded wholeheartedly, with a yes. She gave you a small kiss on the lips and she covered her face with her pillow, as the two of you enjoyed the rest of the night like little girls at sleepovers.

__________________
and now a message from our sponsor

'crappy ending ;)'

I'm sorry, it's been like almost 2 months, I'll try to update on a more regular basis, but I can't promise anything.

Hope you all have a great day/night~

-mel the crap