Iwaizumi Torture Co. (Oikawa Tooru X Reader)

(A/n I know a lot of people do this but this popped up in my head but you and Iwaizumi are twins [I KNOW ITS USED A LOT BUT PLS FORGIVE ME I GOT AN IDEA])

You came over at the door of the gym. You knew that around this time, practice would be over.

"Hajime, Oikawa, I'm here." Iwaizumi (First Name) stood at the door, an emotionless look on said person's face.

"Yay! Izu-chan is here, let's go Iwa-chan!" The setter smiled as you stood there, waiting for them to grab their things. Since Oikawa called Hajime 'Iwa-chan', he decided to call you "Izu-chan" because Iwaizumi.

"Why are the both of you so quiet? Did something happen?" You questioned the two. Oikawa stiffened, and Hajime cracked a smile. You immediately knew what was going on. Hajime had done something to Oikawa.

"I-I lost my glasses..." Oikawa looked down, feeling ashamed.

"My mom's gonna kill me. I'm dead. I'll never see Izu-chan's pretty face again--" Cue a punch in the gut from Hajime.

You then saw something glimmer in the moonlight. Oikawa's glasses, you thought. You were going to tell him. They were on top of his head.

"Oikawa, your glasses are--" You were about to finish your sentence, but you were then given a stare by Hajime. You knew that stare. It was a 'play along or I'll make you do my homework' stare. And you hated doing Hajime's homework. So, it would be a little fun...

"Ugly. Your glasses are ugly." You finished your sentence, and you were given a pout from Oikawa.

"Wow, Izu-chan is so mean! Wait a second, Izu-chan is lying~" he winked, and you and Hajime raised a brow in confusion.

"What do you mean by that, Oikawa?" You questioned, and he smirked.

"Because yesterday, Izu-chan said my glasses were cute! So, Izu-chan, you're a little liar~" You recalled the event, and started grumbling curse words under your breath. Hajime was amused by the way you two interacted.

"Well, I still think that someone losing their glasses, and they're a third year in high school, makes you a complete idiot." He stated. You raised you hand up to Hajime and he high fives you, as Oikawa starts tearing up

"Izu-channn! I thought you loved me! Give me a kiss in order to make up for what you said." As soon as he finished his sentence, Hajime kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. You burst out into laughter as Oikawa slowly started sinking, tears falling as he tipped over and fell on the sidewalk, holding his crotch and curling up into a ball.

"Get up, or we'll leave you here on he sidewalk." Hajime sneered, as Oikawa slowly bent up, and got up, he slowly caught up to the two siblings.

"Iwaizumi torture company..." Oikawa mumbles as Hajime and you chuckle quietly. You then thought about what Oikawa said before.

'I thought you loved me'? What could he mean by that? He likes me? Do I like him? Many thoughts starting going through your head and the two boys only realized after a while that you stopped.

"Izu-chan? You there?" He waved a hand in front of your face, and you snapped back to reality.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I was just thinking... Sumimasen." You muttered. Hajime looked at you, and you had a feeling he knew what you were thinking about.

"(First Name), it's been obvious for the longest time. Oikawa's been hinting at it for years, now. The trash king likes you." Hajime stated bluntly, Oikawa letting out a sigh.

"Iwa-chan, I wanted to say that to Izu-chan! And I'm not a 'trash king', if anything, you are for not letting me say it!" He shouted at Hajime, and his eyes widened. He usually never bursted out at his friend like that unless it was something he cared deeply about.

You then realized that the three of you arrived at your home, and so you whispered something into Hajime's ear. He nodded and went indoors. You looked at him, and he had a yearning look in his eyes, like he wanted to tell you something.

"Say what you need to say," you mumbled, barely audible. But he heard you, and pulled you closer. He leaned over a little, to whisper in your ear. You felt shivers down your spine from the sudden closeness.

"Izu," he murmured, as you felt an electric shock inside you. He dropped the -chan... The thought crossed your mind as you continued to listen.

"Not only are you beautiful, you're caring, funny, generous, and sweet. Even if you're being salty with Iwa-chan, you're not as mean. You'll knock me to my senses if I'm overworking myself. You'll give me advice on confession letters, and you mean everything to me." He moved back to look at you, and his eyes widened when you looked like you were going to tear up. You wrapped your arms around him, and he immediately returned it. "That was so sweet," you muttered, smiling.

"I love you, (First Name)." He said, and you stiffened a little. But, you relaxed a little as he tightened his hug.

"I love you too, T-Tooru." As soon as you finished your statement, he started gushing and squealing about how 'cute' that was. You then heard your door click open, and Hajime peered out. "Are you two done yet? (First Name) needs to come for dinner."

"We're almost done," Oikawa said, and you stared at him, confused. What else would we need to do? You questioned to yourself as you felt a warm pair of lips on yours. You quickly returned it, but your brother had to ruin the moment.

"Oi, Trash King! Get off my sister, and don't break her, got it?" He threatened as the two of you broke away. Oikawa cowered at Hajime, as he gave you one last hug and ran off.

"Wait, Tooru!" You called, as he stopped and turned around.

"Your glasses were on top of your head the whole time." You yelled, as his face filled with relief.

"Thanks, Iz-- (First Name)-chan! See ya!" He then skipped away like a little girl.

"You just had to ruin it, didn't you..." You mumbled to Hajime as you playfully punched him on the back.

"If he does anything to you, let me know. We'll beat him up together." He said, a evil aura around him. You chuckled along as you started eating dinner.

_____________
sorry, this took too long >~<

Shit I forgot to give this a name but I don't know what to name it

Just a reminder that requests are open

-an idiotic Mel