Comedian (Yaku Morisuke x Reader)

"Learn how to receive, you giraffe!" Yaku yelled to his Half-Russian teammate.

"GAH! Stop it, shortie! It's not my fault..." Lev retorted, which was a bad idea. Yaku turned around and punched him in the gut at the speed of light. Lev fell to the ground, continuously groaning in pain. A chuckle was heard from the corner of the room.

The laughing was coming from (Last Name), a close friend of Yaku.

"You and Lev-kun fight like an old married couple, Yaku!" You exclaimed, breaking out into giggles. Kuroo and Yamamoto had started to laugh at your comment, and soon enough, the whole gym was erupting in chuckles and snorts.

"(Last Name), I swear.." But he couldn't stay mad at you. You looked really cute while laughing, even if you sounded a little demonic.

"When's your anniversary, Yaku?" Kuroo sneered, laughing.

"Yeah, how many years has it been?" Yamamoto played along, almost out of breath from laughter.

"Okay, okay guys, I think we should leave the couple alone now." You said, winking, and the team struggled to resist from breaking out into chortles.

The team continued on with practice as you kept cheering and telling jokes every now and then.

Practise had ended early that day, so you and Yaku and headed home.

"So, are you going to divorce with Lev?" You asked in a joking manner. This time, Yaku decided to play along.

"Actually, yeah." He winked, and you felt your face warm up a little. You laughed quietly.

"I have my eyes on someone else..." He mentioned, and it intrigued you.

"Who?" You inquired, wanting to know more.

"You! I love you, ya little comedian. I've loved you for a long time..." He trailed off, looking away. Even though the sun was down, you could still notice his face darkening.

"Well, just so you know, I don't ship you and Lev anymore. I love you. Goodnight, Mo-ri-su-ke!" You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran into your house, shutting the door quickly but quietly. Yaku blushed even more.

Firstly, because his crush kissed him.

Secondly, he got called by his first name by said crush.

He smiled as he continued on his way home.

__________________
awwwwwww

Yaku is so kyoot

Dedicating this chapter to @Himitsudesu because her story 'Stitch by Stitch' inspired me to write about Yaku ;)))))

-mel the melon