Dare (Akaashi Keiji x Reader)

Bokuto had dragged his entire team to the gym, but not for practise.

For truth or dare. Somehow, he convinced his entire team to join, after telling his entire team (with the exception of Akaashi) his plan. He was going to try to do some matchmaking, and the team almost felt bad for Akaashi.

"Why is Bokuto-San doing this to Akaashi?" One muttered. "Maybe he didn't buy him something from the convenience place." The rest of the team started to mumble things amongst themselves, muttering prayers for Akaashi. Bokuto snapped his fingers, bringing the team to his attention.

"Hey, hey hey, guys! I know we can do it! All we have to do is make sure Akaashi doesn't back out!"

-time skip : Akaashi has arrived-

"So, we're going to play truth or dare! And Akaashi, you can't back out, or else." Bokuto crossed his arms, holding his head up highly. "So.... I'll start!" The team sat around in a circle, almost like a bunch of junior-high schoolers who are spreading gossip.

"Truth or Dare, Akaashi?" The third year asked, smirking. He had a plan, and he needed it to work. He even made backup plans. Bokuto had actually prepared himself.

"Truth." The setter muttered, and the ace smiled smugly.

"Is it true that you actually--" Bokuto started, but was cut off by Akaashi again. Akaashi already had an idea of what Bokuto was going to say. "Dare." He quickly said.

"I dare you to go out with You-know-who." Bokuto wiggled his eyebrows, and the second year knew this was a bad idea.

"Bokuto-san, no. I'm not ready." Akaashi stated, starting murmurs inside the circle, with things like, 'wait, this person actually exists?' And 'who could it be?'

But Bokuto wiggled his finger. "Uh uh, I don't think so, Akaashi! It's a dare, so you have to do it!" He drawled out the emphasized word, making Akaashi sigh.

"Fine, I'll do it, but I can't do it today, alright?" Akaashi said quietly, causing the team to gasp. They didn't think Bokuto would be able to do it.

"OHHHH YEAHHHHH! I told you guys!" Bokuto started dancing in the gym, not caring if him teammates insulted him.

"What about the rest of the game?"

"Don't remind him."

The team nodded as they all slowly disbanded from their captain.

The next day, Akaashi went to his class, which he just happened to share with (Last Name). Now, (Last Name) wasn't popular, but they were sarcastic, but they know their limits. (Last Name) will genuinely want to help you with anything. That's what piqued Akaashi's interest in you. Even though you were funny, you could still keep up a conversation. People liked that.

You started to feel something on your back, and whenever you turned around, you saw Akaashi's head move, or his eyes would slowly look away. This started to happen consistently, and when the period ended you you were all heading to your next classes, you asked Akaashi if anything was wrong, he quickly said 'No, thanks for asking' and took a sharp corner quickly, almost bumping into the wall. You barely smiled. Well, that was cute, you thought. You then shook your head. What am I thinking? Akaashi probably has a boyfriend, or he could be dating that third year guy. That's what the Nekoma guy told me.

The rest of the day was uneventful, except you felt someone was looking at you. Everywhere you looked, no one had their eyes on you. You just dismissed it as you being delusional.

"(Last Name)." A masculine voice calls out. You turn around, and it's Akaashi.

"Er, yeah. What's up, Akaashi?" You said, scratching the back of your neck.

"Uhm, Nevermind. Bye." He bowed and ran away. What the hell? You thought.

You began to follow Akaashi, and he noticed. He wen into a full-on sprint and you almost caught up to him, he was just out of your reach. You see him running toward the gym, and he starts to catch a breath, bending over and panting. You couldn't stop yourself, and ran right into Akaashi, collapsing onto the ground. You immediately get off.

"Why'd you follow me?" He murmured, dusting the dirt off his pants.

"What were you trying to tell me?" You replied, and his eyes widened ever so slightly. A door then opens, and the two of you snap your heads towards a certain ace.

"AKAASHIIIII! DID YOU CONFESS TO (LAST NAME)-KUN YET?!" He yelled, but then realized you're here. He slapped a hand over his mouth, about to start crying at the sight of Akaashi's stare. He runs back inside, crying to the rest of the team.

"Akaashi.." You ask hesitantly, and he nods.

"You.. Love me?" You continue on, and he feels a shock in him.

"I love.. You, (First Name)." He says, looking at you. Your eyes widen this time, looking at the boy. Your heartbeat seems to be pounding as hard as it can.

Akaashi wasn't doing it for the dare, Bokuto knew he had something for you from the start, and devised a plan. It actually worked.

"..I do too, Keiji."

Akaashi snaps back to reality when he feels a pair of arms around him, from you embracing him. He slightly stiffens, but calms down right after and embraces back.

"HAHAHAHAAHAH! I TOLD YOU GUYS IT WOULD WORK! IN YOUR FACE, I WIN! YOU ALL HAVE TO BUY ME LOTS AND LOTS OF PORK BUNS! THANK YOU, (Last Name), AKAASHI!"

Akaashi heard Bokuto's words and smiled.

Well, thank you, Bokuto-san.

________________________
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This was crap and it took so long I'm sorry D:

I'll make oneshots quicker if you request, so if you'd like, please request a character in the comments ;)

-Mel the ass