Pickup Lines (Nishinoya Yuu X Reader)

"OH MY GOSH, RYUU! THATS THE BEST PICKUP LINE! It'll be perfect for (Last Name)-kouhai." Nishinoya High-Fived Tanaka and Daichi sent them off, seeing as practise ended. He ran down the streets toward your house.

He knocked on your door, the libero jumping around impatiently. He then saw (Last Name), looking slightly tired.

"Oh, Noya-Senpai..." She said, relaxing a bit. He felt even more ecstatic. "You can come in."

"Ryuu and I have come up with the best pickup line ever.its perfect for the perfect Kouhai." He reached his hand up and ruffled your hair, and you smiled. Even though you were taller than him, you still admired him.

The two of you sat on the couch, and he started off. "Can I get a drumroll from my fabulous Kouhai?" He announced in a deep voice. You started patting your legs rapidly, waiting for what he was going to say.

"(Last Name)-kouhai, if you were a transformer, you'd be Optimus Fine." He winked, and you snorted.

"That wasn't horrible, unlike that one--" he cut you off, "I have one more!" He said.

"My favourite letters in the alphabet are U R A Q T." He said proudly, crossing his arms.

The two of you ended up exchanging pickup lines for hours. After a while, he said,

"I'm gonna give you a kiss. If you don't like it, you can return it." He smugly replied. Before you could protest, he leaned in and gave you a kiss on the lips. You returned the kiss, and quickly broke apart.

"Do I know you? Because you look like my next lover, (Last)-- (First Name)?" He sputtered, but you didn't care, you tackled him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Yuu. Of course I'll go out with you." You murmured into his ear.

"I can't wait to show you off to my team!" He squealed. You giggled a little.

"Did you just... Fanboy?" You inquired.

"Yeah. And (First Name)?" He said.

"Hmm?" You hummed back in response.

"If you were a vegetable, you would be a cutecumber." He quietly whispered, and started laughing.

_________________________
reader is always shorter than Noya so I decided to write one where you're taller ;)))

-Mel the mellow pillow