Glasses (Kuroo Tetsurou X Reader)

"I gotta pee," Tesurou said as he sprinted toward the bathroom. You chuckled as you looked around his room, deciding to snoop around. You opened a drawer, and saw a black case of some sort. You open it, and you see a pair of glasses. They were large and dusty, you inferred that they haven't been used in a while. You thought it was his father's but then you saw the name 'Kuroo Tetsurou' engraved on the side. Your mind started to imagine Tetsurou in glasses, and you internally swooned at how hot he would look.

You heard the door click open. "(First Name)-- What's in your hands?" You turn around, with his glasses.

"Give me that!" He said, trying to snatch the spectacles from you.

"Why didn't you tell me you wore glasses? And why don't you wear them?" You ask, still attempting to dodge his grabbing hands. But, he finally got them, and shoved them back in the case.

"Bokuto made fun of me in front of the entire class in junior high because of these glasses.." He trailed off, looking away. You felt guilty, but an idea popped into your head.

"Tetsu."

"Hmm?"

"Wear the glasses." You asked, determined.

"NO WAY!" He said. You pouted.

"Please, Tetsurou?" You give him a kiss on the cheek. The corners of his lips tugged up.

"That's not enough.." He replied, smirking. You gave him a confused look. "What do--" he just you off as he kissed you on the lips. You froze for a moment, but returned the kiss. The two of you broke away, panting.

"But, now you have to put on the glasses!" You took the case from him and quickly opened it, placing them onto his face. Your eyes widened.

"YOU LOOK SO HOT!" You exclaimed, quickly pulling out your phone. You took a photo with him before his could protest. "I'm gonna send this to Bokuto." You said, grinning.

"(First Name), don't. He's gonna post it all over social media." He replied. You didn't care, though. You thought his glasses made him look really cute.

"But Tetsu, that's what I was going to do," you winked. You knew that was going to set him off.

"I hate these glasses." He grunted.

"I love you and your glasses. Well, I love your glasses more." You said, smiling at him.

______________________
friend I know you're reading this

friend stop judging me

-Mel