Pokémon (Kozume Kenma X Reader)

You were at Kenma's house, him playing video games, and you watching Pokémon. You were rewatching the first season, as the theme comes on.

"I wanna the very best, like no one ever was," you started singing, trying to get Kenma to sing along with you.

"To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause!" You continued, not losing your hopes of getting Kenma to join in.

"I will travel across the land, searching fair and wide," You looked at you, a glimpse of a smile of his face.

"For Pokémon, to understand, the power that's inside! JOIN ME IN, KENMA!" You exclaimed at the last moment. He opened his mouth.

"Pokémon! Gotta catch em all!" He sang along, and you grinned widely.

"I know it's my destiny!" You sung your heart out,

"Pokémon! Oh, you're my best friend, in a world we must defend," and he did too.

The two of you continued to sing the rest of the song together, finishing out of breath as the episode started. You both grinned at each other excitedly.

"Damn, Kenma, your singing is angelic." You panted, as his face blushed a little as he closed his gaming device. Score! You thought, and you moved over and hugged him. He stiffened at first, but then wrapped his arms around you. You smiled happily, as you whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"I love you, Kenma." You barely audibly muttered to him, as he faintly smiled back.

"I love you too, (First Name)." He uttered back.

"Wait, (First Name).." He asked you he pulled away from you.

"Hmm?" You hummed in response.

What's your favourite Pokémon?" He inquired.

"(Pokémon). It's the best!" You responded.

The two of you spent most of the day talking about Pokémon and how to beat certain level.

He mentioned he had a second console lying around somewhere (Kuroo mainly used it) and you saw it on top of his dresser.

"Kenma?" You asked, and he looked at you.

"Can I battle you?" You asked, and you saw his eyes light up. He quickly grabbed the other console, and handed it to you.

You chose the Pokémon you wanted to use, and the battle started.

"You're gonna lose," he murmured to you.

"Not this time!" You said, determined.

Sure enough, you ended up losing. You sighed as you laid on the bed, frustrated. But, you calmed yourself, and smiled.

"I guess you are the true Pokémon Master, Kenma." You replied, yawning a little as you stretched your arms.

"Yeah, I guess I am. But, in all honesty, you chose (Pokémon), and that's why you lost." He said, and your eyes widened as you started to pout.

"That's not why! It's because, you're too hard to beat!" You shrilly said.

"If you didn't use (Pokémon), you would've won." He sighed, but faintly grinned at you as he swiftly gave you a small kiss on the cheek.

______________
y I so suck at Pokémon

I cri every tiem

If you don't play Pokemon/watch Pokémon with it or skip this chapter

Anyways I love you humans

-Mel the marshmellow