Online Quizzes (Yamaguchi Tadashi X Reader)

"Boop," you made a robotic noise as you poked the first year's face. You had come over to do homework with Yamaguchi, but you had gotten tired of looking over notes and reading textbooks.

"(Last Name), I know you're tired, but please study for a little longer. I'll help you if you need it." He replied, sighing. You put your chin on his shoulder, gazing over his work. He started to blush a little, but decided against moving you off.

"But Yamaguchi, I don't feel like it. I want to do something else." You moved to laying down in the floor, rolling over onto your stomach. You began to make groaning noises at the thought of schoolwork.

"Iie, Iie, (Last Name). I just need to write one last sentence, and done! You can check my notes later." He said, feeling relieved as to have finished his studying session. He laid down next to you, as you flipped around facing him. Now, both of your faces were incredibly close, and you felt like you couldn't move away.

"Oh, um-- My bad!!" Yamaguchi sat straight up, blushing furiously as he told you that he would get the two of you something to eat as he ran into the kitchen. You chuckled quietly, but now that you looked back at the scenario, you felt a little flustered as well. ... Does Yamaguchi like me? You thought, but then you remembered, why would Yamaguchi like someone like you? But another questions popped into your head.

... Do I like Yamaguchi?

Coincidentally, you recieved a text from a friend. It said, 'omg, (last name) I found this quiz to see if you had a crush or not and I did it! I'm totally in love with (Friend's Crush)! kyaaaaa!!!'

You thought, 'why the hell not?' So you did it. When you finished the quiz a page with confetti showed up. It said, 'Congratulations!! You're head over heels for your crush, and they totally like you back!' You then blushed a light tint and turned off your phone, leaving it to the side. You head to the bathroom, and when you come back, Yamaguchi is looking at the quiz on your phone. Crap, why did I have to tell Yamaguchi my password?! You thought.

Yamaguchi laughed a little, then said, "You took an online quiz to see if you're in love with your crush?" He thought it was a little funny. You snatched your phone, and realized it had asked you to insert the name and you did, and then it said under the quiz results the compatibility between the two of you.

"So... I-I'm your crush?" He mumbled and you slowly nodded.

"Hah, we have a compatibility of 94 percent.." You let out a small laugh.

"(Last Name), I've liked you for a while. I was afraid it would ruin our friendship, but I'm glad you like me back." He took you into a warm embrace, and you wrapped your arms back around him, feeling happier than ever. Who knew an online quiz would star a relationship? You thought to yourself and smiled.

___________________
hey hEy hEY I UPDATED

So yeah yams needed love so I gave him some ;)

-mel